Ipswich Town v Derby County

Day

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Highlights for anyone who wants them - http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10105018/ipswich-0-1-derby

As you can see from the highlights though, they only had 3 chances that really threatened, Sears' early long range shot, Sears' effort from a tight angle that went wide/over and the effort that was cleared off the line (which looked like handball anyway),

Thanks! Didn't get to see the game or listen to it on the radio today. I guess that makes me a half fan :ph34r:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

17 games since we signed johnson and butterfield....

W12 D4 L1

compared to.....

the last 18 games of last season

W4 D8 L6

Stunning statistic RamNut.

Paul Clement is getting better all the time. Ancellotti said that Clement was very bright. He is showing it. The consummate professional manager!

PC.. What a guy!. Happy Xmas Mel... What a guy!

37 minutes ago, valleyram said:

I did tell you mclaren had no idea Eddie , Paul clement is the real deal , in fact his stock will be rising on a weekly basis , very good talker and more importantly very good tactician , eieieio 

Having watched the dreary Newcastle v Vanilla match earlier today, I'm definitely coming around to your viewpoint, VR.

How's Bryson, by the way? Will we see him in January or February?

37 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

At least people are getting it right tonight, we were God damn awful and against any decent side we would of been punished! Despite them not giving us an inch it doesn't excuse our inability to perform ever the most basic passes.

Ps.was their n. 14 varney? Certainly don't miss him do we

MORON ALERT!!!!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, valleyram said:

I did tell you mclaren had no idea Eddie , Paul clement is the real deal , in fact his stock will be rising on a weekly basis , very good talker and more importantly very good tactician , eieieio 

You did tell us that Ince was a pile of cack about 3 games ago and should be put on the bench. I don't think Russell Grant is sat on the bog tonight.

38 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

At least people are getting it right tonight, we were God damn awful and against any decent side we would of been punished! Despite them not giving us an inch it doesn't excuse our inability to perform ever the most basic passes.

Ipswich are a decent side so i don't know why u are moaning.

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Not attempting to do so Srg. i think that I may have misunderstood eddie,s post.

To explain further...

Any game we have gone in front in, we have won. 

Therefore, the answer to your original question is 12. 

37 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Now I shouldn't comment, having not gone today so I don't know just how 'god damn awful' we were, but against a side who would have played anything other than attritional football, you may well have seen a different Derby County. I daresay that some people would have still found something to moan about though.

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

What are you going on about? 

I feel like you're clobbering me over the head with a stupid stick. 

8 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Not attempting to do so Srg. i think that I may have misunderstood eddie,s post.

Think Rampage thought eddie meant if we score first we win and not when we are leading (although think we haven't won a game that we conceded first)

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Having watched the dreary Newcastle v Vanilla match earlier today, I'm definitely coming around to your viewpoint, VR.

How's Bryson, by the way? Will we see him in January or February?

Very very frustrated Eddie , it's now 4 months since it happened and I can understand why PC doesn't want to operate on him but my opinion is if they had 4 months ago he mite be 100% fit now , the team is doing brilliant but I still think his legs are missed in that midfield area as for all butterfield is a good player he ain't got the engine of Bryso 

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You did tell us that Ince was a pile of cack about 3 games ago and should be put on the bench. I don't think Russell Grant is sat on the bog tonight.

apoligies for quoting you mate. I was out of order with my post then so I've deleted it

When Clement says he will pick the team to win a match, he means to WIN a match.The boy hates losing! He has instilled an expectation that losing is athing of the past. When Inter Milan won the European Champions Cup with Mourinho, Schneider when asked about the chances of them winning the final he simply said that Mourinho would tell them what to do, they would do it and they would win it. See Paul Clement for details!!!!

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I forgot that we never came back and won a game if that is true.

Correct. We are yet to come from behind to win. I'm willing to bet that sequence is broken before the other one though.

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Thanks! Didn't get to see the game or listen to it on the radio today. I guess that makes me a half fan :ph34r:

Me too.

Hangs head in shame. Still, I did get the Crimble shopping done apart from the Memsahib's prezzies (she was with me today) - and the Cornish Pasty shop in Intu had a 'buy five, get one free' offer on too which had to be taken advantage of.

7 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

apoligies for quoting you mate. I was out of order with my post then so I've deleted it

Not sure what you are apologising for Mafia, but whatever it was I hope it was either funny, offensive or interesting. If it was none of those 3 you should hang your head in shame.

Archived