sage

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RedSmog said:

WOW, Didnt see that one coming:(

Yours or ours:ermm:

Havent seen either match so wont comment

I am not reading too much into Hull result, Charlton were diabolically crap apparentely

All you need to know is we were beyond woeful, and we all have de ja vu. 2 points from 12 and we head to Burnley away next. Ouch. 

2 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

WOW, Didnt see that one coming:(

Yours or ours:ermm:

Havent seen either match so wont comment

I am not reading too much into Hull result, Charlton were diabolically crap apparentely

Aye, Charlton were abysmal but watching Hull's goals made me a little envious if I'm honest, they had a swagger and cockiness about them we used to have albeit briefly. That said, the Rose and Crown would have had the same cockiness against a very poor Charlton team which reminds me, things are bad for us at the minute, but not that bad.;)

Charlton were very poor, albeit better than the Cardiff side we played Wednesday night. Nice to get our GD back to being the best in the league in case it comes down to that.

Very early though, there'll be a few more twists and turns between now and May I've no doubt. Brighton and Wednesday's wins have made it a little more congested.

Nice to see Boro losing away at the dregs of the Championship and not us for once. Your game against Burnley is possibly the first real biggie of the season, should be an intriguing encounter for the neutral. Think a draw would be the best outcome for ourselves. 

6 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

Derby certainly seem to throwing money at promotion

There certainly seems to be an air of desperation about Derby in this window

Because we've signed two players?

Disagree. Desperation is in our line ups/formations if anything.

This is our blip, thank god weve got 2 weeks to sort and bring in new blood

Couldnt of come at a better time

Brentford, we were lucky as ****, Bristol came at us and deserved win, Notts Forest flat back 6, and couldnt break down 

Looks like RM is on his way , Phillips way over priced 8m:blink:

George Friend injury not serious but left side needs strengthening with a pacey winger

Lindelof has been close to signing for the last 24 hours ( a week ago:D)

I think our collapse in January has opened the league right up and even our assumed guaranteed playoff spot is now looking open for grabs.

Forest have cut the gap between us and them to 10 points. They are the form team. 

Every team we come up against will smell the fear in Derby's team at the moment. We are not a team but a bunch of individuals now. 

A team from midtable could go on an incredible run and scrape in the playoffs. Could be Reading?

Brum and Wednesday have both strengthed their hand. 

Autos look between Boro, Hull and Burnley, maybe Brighton at a push.

1 hour ago, Stimacked said:

I think our collapse in January has opened the league right up and even our assumed guaranteed playoff spot is now looking open for grabs.

Forest have cut the gap between us and them to 10 points. They are the form team. 

Every team we come up against will smell the fear in Derby's team at the moment. We are not a team but a bunch of individuals now. 

A team from midtable could go on an incredible run and scrape in the playoffs. Could be Reading?

Brum and Wednesday have both strengthed their hand. 

Autos look between Boro, Hull and Burnley, maybe Brighton at a push.

Look at our run of fixtures... win our next 3 games and we could be right up there again.

Still plenty of twists remaining this season, don't rule us out just yet.

They look winnable for the team we had playing before January. Clement is back to square one with this lot or worse. The assumption that we will just walk over the likes of Brentford away and even Preston at home is part of the problem. 

Let's see if Clement can pull the bunch of well payed individuals together again and make them into a competitive team again. It's a big ask. I want it to happen. 

Archived