Unlucky Clement

Matt Carbon

Evening all,

forgive my laziness but I can't seem to find the original thread... But earlier in the season I predicted that Clement would prove to be an unlucky manager and would be sacked by Christmas.

i would now like to suggest that I am wrong... And he had a fair dose of luck tonight at times.

i still don't warm to him but that's my problem!!

someone needs to pick their chosen charity for my £20 donation!!! 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Matt Carbon said:

Evening all,

forgive my laziness but I can't seem to find the original thread... But earlier in the season I predicted that Clement would prove to be an unlucky manager and would be sacked by Christmas.

i would now like to suggest that I am wrong... And he had a fair dose of luck tonight at times.

i still don't warm to him but that's my problem!!

someone needs to pick their chosen charity for my £20 donation!!! 

Good man. CamTAD please (Campaign for tackling acquired deafness).

54 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

There's a charity in need of financial support down the A52. We are meant to hate them but my hate has turned to pity. 

Hang on a second, we've alReady given them 3 points, let's not be too generous! 

I was one of the few who developed a twitch and suggested Clement needed to learn quickly. 

Pleased to say that, whether it was him or the players that needed to learn, it's happened.

No shame in saying it how it is, as long as you know when to admit your fears may have been unfounded. 

It was a poor start.But right now, we've clawed back something like 12 points on Brighton, and they are dining out on being unbeaten!  

6 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I was one of the few who developed a twitch and suggested Clement needed to learn quickly. 

Pleased to say that, whether it was him or the players that needed to learn, it's happened.

No shame in saying it how it is, as long as you know when to admit your fears may have been unfounded. 

It was a poor start.But right now, we've clawed back something like 12 points on Brighton, and they are dining out on being unbeaten!  

Learn quickly?

This wasked yesterday, what has been the difference since start of the season. Clement said something like this: We haven't change a thing, we have just kept doing what we were doing. In my books, that's not much of learning, not from him and not from players.

Archived