Lets talk about the jumper

LesterRam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34807200

Derby County head coach Paul Clement gives BBC Radio Derby's Owen Bradley some good-natured grief about his choice of knitwear.

Clement, whose side are four points off the top of the Championship table, could not help but criticise the reporter's jumper at the start of their weekly interview on Thursday.

"Wow, that's a beauty," Clement said as Bradley lined up his first question.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34807200

Derby County head coach Paul Clement gives BBC Radio Derby's Owen Bradley some good-natured grief about his choice of knitwear.

Clement, whose side are four points off the top of the Championship table, could not help but criticise the reporter's jumper at the start of their weekly interview on Thursday.

"Wow, that's a beauty," Clement said as Bradley lined up his first question.

You can tell its the international break

5 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I have an actual phobia of men who wear turtle neck sweaters. I'm not joking, I seriously have. 

We learned that they were bad for your throat at school in science. It;s one of the few things he tortoise that I remember.

On 15 November 2015 00:34:49, philmycock said:

Good call Inverurie! "Where's me Jumper!" Classic tune!!!!! X

I still have nightmares about the jumper I lost in the Leicester Charlote venue about 15 years ago, or whenever Ravionelli played for us, myself and my Derby mate had enjoyed a skinful before enjoying the Wedding Present and I spent half the night with my jumper over my head doing Raveneli goal celebrations, he must have banged one in that day. Anyway I usually tie my jumper round my waist when going for a drain off, but on this occasion I'd stupidly left it hanging on the safety barriers and when I returned it had gone for a Deon Burton. Poxy Leicester jumper theifs!

Archived