Marcus Olsson

SantosHalper

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think he is great for back up but as Iv said I don't feel he can offer the performances week in week out that we need. If fozzy had of been injured in pre season I can't honestly see many people being happy if we didn't sign a replacement. The system we play requires full backs getting up and down and I don't feel Warnock or Baird have the required energy levels to do it. I haven't seen much of Lowe and if he is ready great but if that's the case why hasn't he been able to dislodge Warnock off the bench?

Having said this I trust in PC and hope that Warnock does prove me wrong. I like my humble pie with custard. 

16 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think he is great for back up but as Iv said I don't feel he can offer the performances week in week out that we need. If fozzy had of been injured in pre season I can't honestly see many people being happy if we didn't sign a replacement. The system we play requires full backs getting up and down and I don't feel Warnock or Baird have the required energy levels to do it. I haven't seen much of Lowe and if he is ready great but if that's the case why hasn't he been able to dislodge Warnock off the bench?

I think Max Lowe has been injured for a while (hamstring) which explains why we haven't seen him yet 

On 11/13/2015, 6:30:19, Wolfie20 said:

Currently we have no natural backup to Warnock, with Fozzy out til next season and Lowe injured but more importantly untried at Championship level. Pearce and Shotton (as has been suggested) screams square pegs in round holes so a serious injury to Warnock could have a massive impact on our promotion aspirations.

Olsson is a good, attacking fullback and better to bring him (or another left back) in now to train with the first team squad rather than wait until we have absolutely no alternative but to throw a new addition in at the deep end.

You know it makes sense, old son. I agree. Skandabrod and Skandacrisp are a good pair of fallbacks. Gunnar Signim? Yes please.Scanned a navel, ram?

Archived