Derby Day Half Fans/Ticketless Full Fans...

Philmycock

2 hours ago, archram said:

With my partner's son - he can afford Sky! I converted him to a Rams fan 15 yrs ago when I first met him - he was 9. I took him to PP to see his first ever professional football match. Since then, he's been an avid fan of the Rams (and me!). His parents are prone to making unhelpful comments so he's reserved a couple of seats in the shed for them, should they become troublesome!

That's very generous, buying them tickets at the City Ground.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bet you a pint there'll be at least one random Ram in there. There always is, no matter where you watch!

I do hope so... if there is I will make sure I buy them a pint and tell them that you sent it them... Should be interesting, i am not sure that the locals quite get the English style of supporting a team, although I have really taken a liking to the tailgate parties they have before the Tampa Bay Rowdies games...

22 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I will be watching in the white swan in littleover, I believe the owner is actually a Forest fan.

Brendon "Barry Venison" is indeed a red.

I've drawn kiddy sentry as the wife has gone on the pull/lash in York. 

Gonna give her plenty of spends to nullify pointless "how are you" phonecalls.

Gonna give the kids plenty of Calpol around 7.

Gonna give me plenty of tinned Guiness and have an evening of in depth chat about the match to no one but the tellybox.

Shall be in the Merry Widows from 2pm ish... Then train to Nottingham around 3pm ish... 

Also to make me even more of a half fan. Bought a Half Season ticket today... Half fan to the extreme

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Shall be in the Merry Widows from 2pm ish... 

The hotel where I'm staying tomorrow night is 2 minutes away from Merry Windows. 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

The hotel where I'm staying tomorrow night is 2 minutes away from Merry Windows. 

Either European or the Midland?

I'll be in my usual seat. Huddled in front of the computer (hopefully not rocking backwards and forwards like some insane caged animal because that means things aren't going well), probably drinking a nice mug of tea (out of my at the moment lucky Derby County mug) and wearing my imaginary Mel scarf. All of this whilst watching a dodgy stream because there is no legal way of watching the game (and it doesn't matter how much I actually like the RD commentary you can't beat actually seeing it). When these fixtures comes around is when I most miss being back home, shouting the team on and feeling that I really am influencing the outcome!  I will be nervous, but then I am before and during every single game. It would be great if we can take the game by the scruff of the neck and I can watch in a slightly relaxed manner. I might even twirl my imaginary Mel scarf around my head if things are going really well. 

Don't suppose Mel will send me a real Mel scarf, I am after all a home and away game in front of the computer screen season ticket holder. :ph34r: 

Missed out on a ticket due to my dopeyness.... now either put kids and mrs 2 sleep early and watch it at home un disturbed.... or..... trot off down to the chestnut tree and watch it there.... will be rammed but no problem getting drinks (owners sit with me at home and season ticket holders also)

Going round to my dad's to watch it on the tele. He apparently found a decent bottle of whisky gathering dust at the back of the booze cupboard yesterday. That's the celebrating/mourning taken care of

Archived