Derby Day Half Fans/Ticketless Full Fans...

Philmycock

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Petersburg, Florida....I have just checked and they are playing it in the bars in town so I will be going down there to watch it I guess alone or with the locals who will be just finishing work. planning on riding my bike down and getting the wife to pick me up later...much later...

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

St Petersburg, Florida....I have just checked and they are playing it in the bars in town so I will be going down there to watch it I guess alone or with the locals who will be just finishing work. planning on riding my bike down and getting the wife to pick me up later...much later...

Bet you a pint there'll be at least one random Ram in there. There always is, no matter where you watch!

2 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Armchair, thanking Rupert for creating Sky Sports and bringing football to the masses. Coors in the fridge already chilling nicely

Similar scenario but special ales from Cheltenham breweries, courtesy of my son.Can watch it straight through twice, if right result. I will be watching it twice straight through.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If you're hoping on getting drunk, I bet your fridge is the biggest Fawaz has ever seen.

Sometimes it's just nice to have a drink without getting hammered ;) 

Just now, ketteringram said:

She probably has other plans for you. 

Pre warned her, it's my TV and I pay the Sky bill. Did get multi room so she can piss off upstairs if she doesn't like it. I'm nice like that 

9 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Sometimes it's just nice to have a drink without getting hammered ;) 

Pre warned her, it's my TV and I pay the Sky bill. Did get multi room so she can piss off upstairs if she doesn't like it. I'm nice like that 

Before you settle down, just think if you've completed the list of jobs she left for you in the morning.

Archived