Moan about the missus

Day

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there are 7 pages of moaning about your better halves. 

You have to have a fair division of labour

him: washing up, walking dog, gardening, any decorating, visits into the loft, changing the duvet cover, any random car stuff, empty bins, but wheelie bins out, anything to do with technology, weekly shop, lifting heavy stuff, emptying dishwasher and anything else I can't or won't do. 

Me: cooking and looking fabulous. 

That seems entirely fair to me. 

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

I can't believe there are 7 pages of moaning about your better halves. 

You have to have a fair division of labour

him: washing up, walking dog, gardening, any decorating, visits into the loft, changing the duvet cover, any random car stuff, empty bins, but wheelie bins out, anything to do with technology, weekly shop, lifting heavy stuff, emptying dishwasher and anything else I can't or won't do. 

Me: cooking and looking fabulous. 

That seems entirely fair to me. 

We need evidence to prove you are any good at your 2 jobs.

I've thought long & hard for something I can moan about where my missus is concerned & so far the list consists of:

1. Failing to load the dishwasher in accordance with the correct procedure: i.e. Plates where bowls should be etc & mixing cutlery types.

2. Erm.....

Must be a good sign, surely. Though I suppose that number 2 should really be:

2. Being really stupid: The only explanation as to why she puts up with me.

My missus has just text me to say she hopes I choke on my beer, as once again away enjoying myself whilst she has a garage door that's lifting in the gales and she doesn't feel safe.

Aside from the fact my eldest is a black belt going for his 2nd Dan, she has some many locks, bolts and sensors working, part of me feels like I should send a mate round. The other part of me thinks it must be time to order another pint cos if I'm worrying about what she thinks I can't have had enough.

Really not much to moan about with my missus except for her criticism of my driving which is a bit rich from someone who has never even had a driving lesson. 

43 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

My missus has just text me to say she hopes I choke on my beer, as once again away enjoying myself whilst she has a garage door that's lifting in the gales and she doesn't feel safe.

Aside from the fact my eldest is a black belt going for his 2nd Dan, she has some many locks, bolts and sensors working, part of me feels like I should send a mate round. The other part of me thinks it must be time to order another pint cos if I'm worrying about what she thinks I can't have had enough.

Continue drinking, when you roll in after the pubs closed apologise, tell her how many pints you attempted to choke on and failed. Then let her know you'll try again tomorrow night

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Daveo said:

I've had a PlayStation 4 for around 2/3 weeks now, how many nights (whilst she is in) would you think would be acceptable to be playing before its classed as taking the piss and ignoring the missus?

This is an absolute minefield  

10 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I've had a PlayStation 4 for around 2/3 weeks now, how many nights (whilst she is in) would you think would be acceptable to be playing before its classed as taking the piss and ignoring the missus?

Depends how many tv's you've got.

but I'd say playing at night is a piss take anyway.  Sup with in the day. You can record Jezza and watch it together at night before the soaps start?

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

2 TV's, both mine. One in the bedroom, one in the living room. I also pay for the Sky and BT Internet. 

Who owns the tv's in irrelevant. Who pays the sky and bt is just a minor issue.

its her that can cross her legs. 

Think on.

Archived