lets get pp rocking

B4ev6is

These posts by b4 seem to promote a general recklessness, and a shouty noisey lack of decorum.

Where would we be as a nation if people were allowed to just walk on the grass or do whatever they liked.

what would our national heroes - such as Lord Nelson or Valerie Singleton - think?

No wonder we get road rage and disputes over hedges.

i for one will keep my ballions in my trousers when the players come out.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

All I want is just keep our moment

Going but also keep our winning run going and see us rise up the table and when we reach top again hopeful this time we can stay there.

We are going up this time, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

The club have sent out that stadium plan again so you can see which colour to hold up on your scave. Really don't think this works for the black blocks, as discussed on here. Either everyone holds up white, or we twirl. I'm for twirling! 

Twirling looks better, I agree. Black blocks look rubbish. 

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Tell you what, I may applaude a little longer when the teams come out.

if they come out second half in the lead i may include a "bravo"

god, I really ought to sit in the west stand

Hmmmph, I'll have you know we are particular who we have in the West Stand, at least the West Stand Upper Chorale Union can sing in tune [all 5 of us :D] and we are never likely to jump up and down uttering expletives.

24 minutes ago, one_chop said:

I reckon every fan should be issued with a vuvuzela on entry so we can totally ruin the atmosphere like they did at the world cup in Africa that time. 

I had a curry last night - I don't need a vuvuzela.

19 minutes ago, knabby crackers said:

Hmmmph, I'll have you know we are particular who we have in the West Stand, at least the West Stand Upper Chorale Union can sing in tune [all 5 of us :D] and we are never likely to jump up and down uttering expletives.

Is it you lot who reply to..... West stand give us a song? I'm West stand lower, and we've tried responding, but get drowned out from above :) 

4 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Is it you lot who reply to..... West stand give us a song? I'm West stand lower, and we've tried responding, but get drowned out from above :) 

whenever i hear 'west stand west stand give a song' i burst into my now familiar rendition of Julie Andrew's 'The Hills are alive....'

But no fcker joins in.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

whenever i hear 'west stand west stand give a song' i burst into my now familiar rendition of Julie Andrew's 'The Hills are alive....'

But no fcker joins in.

I just cringe with embarrassment that no-one can be bothered to take part

13 hours ago, Boycie said:

Tell you what, I may applaude a little longer when the teams come out.

if they come out second half in the lead i may include a "bravo" 

god, I really ought to sit in the west stand 

We don't want rif raf in the West Stand. You'd wake people up with thee shoutin.

Archived