lets get pp rocking

B4ev6is

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere and crowd is worth a goal start at the iPro. Quite breathtaking with the flags and scarves. Well done 1884 Group and Mel. The crowd is exuding confidence which is passing to the players who must love it at the iPro now.. Like a Wembley visit for Rotherham, who I thought played their part.

22 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I think I'll cycle to the ground n cheer on from outside during the first half. Could meet in Starbucks for a coffee before the game 2.30. will then cycle home Listenin to RD. COYR's. Excited about to days game. 

Why?

why not come in and watch it?

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

Why?

not come in and watch it?

I was going

To oit should tt

to a bonfire n fireWorks at 530 loveLy cycle ride tho with the sun n autumn leaves. Great win too. Sounded like IT should have been 6 or 7 with the first half chances. 

Sorry about the second line. Text IS jumping around everywhere. Cant get I Rid of IT. 

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

The atmosphere on the west side of the South Stand was rubbish. In the last block there was like 10 people making noise. Sounded fun on the other end

I was on the east side of the south stand. The ground looks fantastic with 30,000 fans and the flags and scarves. I really enjoyed it there. No one could agree on the MOM though. On the day it must have been one of the best starts in the country to witness. might I suggest a repeat as the players come out for half time. I know that it would difficult to get to a seat. Easy answer is is to double the food outlets.

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

It was good today, slight 2nd half lull the crowd seemed to Iift the team, North stand looked great before the game too.

20151031_145507.jpg.0cb559992726047a52ba

Looks like we learned from Wembley, when we were out-flagged

32 minutes ago, Rampage said:

If Mel were to brew his own special beer or take over a small localish brewery he could flog it at £2 a point at the iPro. Any suggestions for a name for the beer? Morris' Mellow? Mel's Bells? Chairman's Ale? Mel's Premier Ale?

Morris Dancer

Archived