What colour will your block be?

ossieram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope that we are not going down the Korean route of flashing cards in the crowd. Sounds like a brilliant idea from Mel. Asked if they were real Cashmere, he allegedly was misquoted as that they were mere Cash really, allegedly. Should be an excellent display.COYR

Mel, not only have you got it round your neck this time, you have got it round every season ticket holders' neck! What a guy!

Daft idea. Not everyone in the ground wouldve been eligible to get a scarf as it is, a lot wouldnt have picked theirs up either way, and a fair few of those will be forgotten. 

Nice idea and obviously would be nice if everyone brought one, but I don't think it's quite got legs to work block by block. We can't even sing Steve Bloomer in time, for Christ sake. 

Daft idea. Not everyone in the ground wouldve been eligible to get a scarf as it is, a lot wouldnt have picked theirs up either way, and a fair few of those will be forgotten. 

Nice idea and obviously would be nice if everyone brought one, but I don't think it's quite got legs to work block by block. We can't even sing Steve Bloomer in time, for Christ sake. 

It's not going to be perfectly coordinated seat by seat, but it'll work roughly enough. It's entirely possible to continue this past the Wolves game and as the games go on, and more people know their colour, it'll start to look better and better. Hardly a daft idea, it's a great idea. Only thing daft is that the execution won't be perfect but then what is perfect?

Archived