Chris Martin's Beard

Leicester Ram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if he plays in a burka and suspenders as long as he keeps scoring.

Excalty I just don't understand why people going on about footballers beards or looks/tattoos or hairstyles etc. 

If you had told me 50 odd years ago there would have been a thing called the internet and football watching blokes would be discussing the centre forwards beard  I would never have believed it .

What ever happen to watching the match ,talking about the FOOTBALL down the pub and then moving on to the next game.:ph34r:

If you had told me 50 odd years ago there would have been a thing called the internet and football watching blokes would be discussing the centre forwards beard  I would never have believed it .

What ever happen to watching the match ,talking about the FOOTBALL down the pub and then moving on to the next game.:ph34r:

If you would have told me 15 years ago I would create a website where men talk about footballers beards I would never have believed you......I thought I was going to end up a drop out working in a supermarket

If you would have told me 15 years ago I would create a website where men talk about footballers beards I would never have believed you......I thought I was going to end up a drop out working in a supermarket

Still time to reach that level, dont give up on your dreams just yet.

Believe.

The beard is just too far away from the mustachios bit for me. 

Anyway, for those moaning about discussing beards - are you single? I ask because the ability to chat and make small talk is actually essential to keeping women happy, they need chit chat, no matter what subject. You need to learn, if you want to excel in the company of your Mrs then learn to chat. Not every subject has to be about bloody world peace or the FA. 

Archived