Chris Martin's Beard

Leicester Ram

I love all that holy relic stuff .. Just proves humanity doesn't change .. Toenail clippings from saints, feathers from the dove that left Noah's Ark. There were wide boys selling them and suckers buying them. .. genuine 1950's sock, last worn in FA cup final anyone ? 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided to try not shaving as a good luck omen at the start of the season.  Leeds was a blip.  Now, 2 1/2 months in, I have some serious beard action going on and can't remove it though, as it's working!

I've grown some groovy sideburns but couldn't stand a full, scratchy, shaggy, untidy, fungal growth all over my face, oh, and itchy, did I say itchy? And irritating and uncomfortable, keeping me awake at night worrying about whether the pet's fleas have found a new home. Tasting my food an hour after I finished my chicken vindaloo. Watney's red barrel.

Beards? Don't get me started on beards or I'll set Eric idle on you!:cool:

Decided to try not shaving as a good luck omen at the start of the season.  Leeds was a blip.  Now, 2 1/2 months in, I have some serious beard action going on and can't remove it though, as it's working!

I've grown some groovy sideburns but couldn't stand a full, scratchy, shaggy, untidy, fungal growth all over my face, oh, and itchy, did I say itchy? And irritating and uncomfortable, keeping me awake at night worrying about whether the pet's fleas have found a new home. Tasting my food an hour after I finished my chicken vindaloo. Watney's red barrel.

Beards? Don't get me started on beards or I'll set Eric idle on you!:cool:

Archived