Keogh, Cyrus & Jeff start

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people do.

It's why people like Roy Keane and Liam Brady tend to get left out of lists of best foreigners to play in the English league and such things.

Yeah I love Dublin as a place and although it isn't part of the UK, I root for them to be in a tournament like I do with the home nations. With three Derby players the other night, I may have actually watched the Ireland game with a lot more interest than the England game. 

I did not imagine that Derby County would have four players in a squad that beat a full strength Germany team and that three would start the game. Brilliant day for Ireland and for Derby County. I wonder what transfer value, watching scouts would be putting on the three Rams players on that performance. 

harsh on Cyrus! 

Poor Cyrus,

It's his achy-breaky heart I mostly feel sorry for. I just don't think he'd understand.

Problem is Cyrus isn't a utility man in the slightest, if he had showed he could play anywhere but rb (like Baird) then Ireland might have found a place for him. Oh well, Irelands lose/Derby's gain 

Sorry but this is off topic but I am new to the forum but have found it impossible to work out how to submit a new post. I was wondering if any one could give me some pointers on how to do this. 

Many thanks.

Roger.

If you're looking to create a new topic you need at least 30 posts before being able to

Thanks for this Daveo. Hoping 'Derby County' will make the Top 6 this year as I have a bet on them to do so. Having said that I also backed them last year and lost so hopefully more luck for me and the team this year! 

Up the 'rams' 

Archived