Keogh, Cyrus & Jeff start

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet the next time Keogh tries a clearance like that for Derby it is going into the bottom right corner.

My first thought when I saw it as well. The three lads were great, especially Christie. How the three of them coped psychologically with facing some of the best players in the world says loads about their confidence and belief and can only be good fir DCFC. Can anyone recall the last time there were 3 Rams in a team that beat the World Cup holders in a competitive game?

Another question is will MON drop Christie in favour of Coleman if he is fit? It would be harsh but Coleman is one of the better fullbacks in the Prem. Keeping him out of the team would do wonders for his confidence, but it would be a gamble in what is a huge game for the Irish 

Yes

Another question is will MON drop Christie in favour of Coleman if he is fit? It would be harsh but Coleman is one of the better fullbacks in the Prem. Keeping him out of the team would do wonders for his confidence, but it would be a gamble in what is a huge game for the Irish 

I think he will  and I think that's why he made special mention of cyrus in the post match interview.

All three played well imo.

It is only going to be good for DCFC. The guys will come back with such confidence and after tasting playing against the big boys of Germany it will confirm that the Prem is the place to be. As a squad they can look forward to the championships as well. Upping their performances come March/April time to ensure they make the sqauds for Euros.

Paul Clement must be a proud manager and knows he has a heck of a squad to work with.

If we are in top 6 come February we will kick on. Will Hughes back for the last 6/7/8 games i slike a new signing too

It is only going to be good for DCFC. The guys will come back with such confidence and after tasting playing against the big boys of Germany it will confirm that the Prem is the place to be. As a squad they can look forward to the championships as well. Upping their performances come March/April time to ensure they make the sqauds for Euros.

Paul Clement must be a proud manager and knows he has a heck of a squad to work with.

If we are in top 6 come February we will kick on. Will Hughes back for the last 6/7/8 games i slike a new signing too

Will's injury was horrible timing fo his personal ambitions. If he'd begun the season flying, given England have already qualified they could have taken a look at him in the full squad prior to the tournament.

Even if he comes back towards the end of the season, I don't think there's any chance now that he'll make the Championships. But it does mean we're likely to keep hold of him for another season - I think there's going to be an official update/interview on the official site about his progress soon.

Hughes won't get into the team at the minute.

Hughes won't get into the team at the minute.

I don't think we'll see him this season, maybe the last couple if we're in a position to take our foot of the pedal, but I seriously hope we don't need to rush him back and with the squad we have now I can't see him keeping out any of our fully fit attacking midfielders.

Give him a pre-season like Thorne and bring him back when we're in the prem!

Great to the boys doing well for Ireland. Confidence is going to be high!

Will's injury was horrible timing fo his personal ambitions. If he'd begun the season flying, given England have already qualified they could have taken a look at him in the full squad prior to the tournament.

Even if he comes back towards the end of the season, I don't think there's any chance now that he'll make the Championships. But it does mean we're likely to keep hold of him for another season - I think there's going to be an official update/interview on the official site about his progress soon.

There was one earlier today. He's in the gym and 2 months away from kicking a ball.

Archived