Keogh, Cyrus & Jeff start

North_Stand_Ram

I thought Keogh did well, dodgey pass or two but apart from that he did his job very well. He was much better than O'Shae. Always going to be hard to get into the game as a CM against the best team in the world too... Jeff was chasing shadows for the majority.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought keogh was excellent, Hendrick was neat when he had his chance on the ball and christie grew in confidence. Hopefully they can make it now and with wales surely through, 4 home nations in the euros. Unfortunate that Scotland couldn't make it a full house.

I thought keogh was excellent, Hendrick was neat when he had his chance on the ball and christie grew in confidence. Hopefully they can make it now and with wales surely through, 4 home nations in the euros. Unfortunate that Scotland couldn't make it a full house.

Ireland is not a home nation.

Different passport.

Yes well done to all the Rams players who turn out for Republic of Ireland tonight , and thank god Keogh is still a Ram,probably the best defender in the championship, so far this season , he has been class all season,well done Keogh for proving all the doubters wrong.

I missed the last 20-odd minutes, but it sounds like all our players did themselves proud. 

Keogh and Christie are in superb form at the minute, so pleased for both of them. 

Let's hope they can reproduce it against Poland now. 

So as Jeff. 

….And with Carson back in the England team, Ince called up to the full squad, Shackell discovering his long lost grandparents in Austria, Will taking up the playmaker role from Shelvey (!!) plus Thorne deposing Carrick, we will have a full squad of internationals to press for a Champions League place…..

Archived