Sir Brian Clough

DEL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going.

i think if we won tomorrow and if we won well then the sales will probably be pushed up by a 1000 or 2.

I hate saying it but Leeds have an amazing away following and scenes from yesterday's half time antics are just the norm for them.

I'm going.

i think if we won tomorrow and if we won well then the sales will probably be pushed up by a 1000 or 2.

I hate saying it but Leeds have an amazing away following and scenes from yesterday's half time antics are just the norm for them.

Respect to both Brian Clough and Peter Taylor for their achievements within football and no less than with Derby County not only for the success but for pursuing fair play and attractive football whilst accomplishing success .

THANK YOU 

for the memories

Never met but Never forgotten.

While Brian deserves nothing but respect from Derby fans for what he achieved here between 1967-1973, building a beautiful team, winning the League for the first time in our history, pulling 40,000 into the Baseball Ground, I can sympathise with the age group that came through knowing only Clough as the gumps manager.

Archived