Burnley game watching abroad

Ewe Ram

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was a fiddly character

It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. And so, we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully-armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives.

Thougt I was going to miss out on seeing this game, on our hollidays in Mauritius at the mo - yes I know life can be a bitch sometimes ;)

Hate those stream sites with those poxy little crosses you have to click on,  can be near impossible on a tablet wirhout getting constantly re-directed to advert sites and then the quality can be ***** for most of the time.

Anyway just found out that a South African sattelite channel is showing it and we have that channel in our hotel rooms.

So 22:45 local time next Monday Mrs Barnsley and me will be carcking open some bottles of local beer and watching The Rams :)

Thanks to all, I watched it in Cyprus on the balcony via VPN on the iPad on NowTV app with a Sky Go pass. 

Worked brilliantly even with a pretty poor internet of only around 3 on the ping. 

Didn't want to watch in a local bar as they all seem to watch with no TV sound but Bob Marley songs on a loop :(

Archived