Burnley game watching abroad

Ewe Ram

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if in wrong section 

Does anyone know if you buy a pass to watch on your iPad when out of the country Sky Sports uses location services? 

I know it won't show content in my location but using a VPN service is possible, would that work? 

it is likely to block you unless you VPN it

They might arrest you when you return if you VPN it.

don't care if I've already watched it :)

i know I'm mean, but I just don't want to waste money on a day pass only to find it blocked, let alone that deflated feeling of looking forward to watching live and get 'computer says no' 

You can't beat being abroad and walking round the bars asking if the Derby match is on later.

Go back, freshen up, get your shirt on, stroll back to the bar, quick look around for rival fans, find the perfect viewing table, order a load of drinks from the stunning waitress...

Ahhhhh 

Why watch it on your device when you can do the above?

You can't beat being abroad and walking round the bars asking if the Derby match is on later.

Go back, freshen up, get your shirt on, stroll back to the bar, quick look around for rival fans, find the perfect viewing table, order a load of drinks from the stunning waitress...

Ahhhhh 

Why watch it on your device when you can do the above?

I love it. I try and do the international tournaments on holiday, but when I used to have enforced summer shutdowns, I'd be away in mid August and we'd always be on TV. I remember Leeds v Derby in Tenerife when Johnno's header was disallowed for no reason in 2004, in Linekers surrounded by Dirty Leeds fans in my Derby top.

I can also remember a boring 0-0 v Bolton at the start of the Prem season, and the start of 2013 season, a poor game against Blackburn, watched in the Slainte bar in Stalis, Crete.

do you need to download anything or register/leave credit card details/bet etc

To use the Live Streaming service you need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on our website which has a TV icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 

Live Streaming can be viewed on the In-Play page above the Bet Slip. The drop down menu directly above the stream can be used to select the event you wish to view. To lock your stream, click the padlock icon which will allow you to keep watching your chosen stream whilst you navigate around the In-Play page. To enlarge the stream click the arrow icon found above the padlock icon.

A full list of FAQs on Live Streaming can be found here.

Tablet

To view a scheduled Live Stream simply navigate to the In-Play betting on that event. The Live Stream will automatically appear above the Bet Slip when logged in.

Mobile

To view a scheduled Live Stream simply navigate to the In-Play betting on that event, select Watch and the Live Stream will be shown above when logged in.

http://help.bet365.com/en/faq/

Archived