Johnny Russell new contract.

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still on the same one Daveo offered me when Clough was here, so fingers crossed...

We've had flashy layout changes since then and forum attendances have gone up, more members, so yeah I agree.

Then again, have you really earned it? Your ban rate isn't all that impressive (he says, almost asking for it...)

We've had flashy layout changes since then and forum attendances have gone up, more members, so yeah I agree.

Then again, have you really earned it? Your ban rate isn't all that impressive (he says, almost asking for it...)

The decision's out of my hands really, all I can say is I'm currently fully focused on the job I'm currently contracted to at dcfcfans, and although the links with toontastic.net are flattering, it's pure speculation.

Very good news,as a lot of people have been saying on here,before the season started,Russell is a very important player for us,he never stops working and gives his all every game,so we'll done Mel and DCFC,a very good piece of business keeping Russell here for another 3 seasons,which I think he will carry on improving,as a player,and I believe he can play at the very top level with DCFC.

Made up for the lad - thoroughly well deserved (and relief after all that close season Cardiff talk)

For me  - he has been our best player to start this season - and his workrate / effort cannot be faulted

Need this ethic through the team

Something I found that Steve Powell, David Langan had many years ago - 100 percent all the way

Archived