Loan Window Suggestions 2015/16

B4ev6is

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michu, I believe is worth the risk.

Even if he is half the player he was he could still rip up the championship.

Loan with a view to permanent would be possible and favour both clubs.

Don't think we need another player though, our depth and quality is astonishing at this point of the season, even Weimann cant get a game :blink:

not a loan but no idea which section/thread it should go in

anyone think it would be possible to get chris wood? he is out and out the person we need and I would happily trade darren bent for him, maybe even add in some cash!

I know he's at leeds at the moment so this would all have to be once he is no longer with them.(though on a personal note i think he's a complete ****, but not barton/zamora/adam esc. so its fine)

anyone think it would be possible to get chris wood? he is out and out the person we need and I would happily trade darren bent for him, maybe even add in some cash!

I know he's at leeds at the moment so this would all have to be once he is no longer with them.(though on a personal note i think he's a complete ****, but not barton/zamora/adam esc. so its fine)

What? Leeds bought him for like £3m, and he's a donkey. What are you going on about?!

I would wait until Ancelotti take sover at Liverpool. Then it is take your pick!!

Don't think Carlos going there anyway, maybe Arsenal or Man Utd would be his options? 

• 1 month later...

I would personally go in for Jon Flanagan and Jordan Ibe on Loan to Buy option, With Klopp now at liverpool he might not have the same view as Rodgers and might be happy to let a couple of players go for the right price (Maybe get Wisdom in if we go up as a CB)! 

Ibe has been on the bench for all 3 of Klopps games coming on twice, Flanagan was out for the whole of last season and had a second knee op which he was ruled out for 9 months in April. Probably get him on loan but we'll be getting him match fit, rather play Christie

Archived