Loan Window Suggestions 2015/16

B4ev6is

29 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Who mentioned a bench? He knows Clement. Clement knows if he would fit in and be an improvement. Would Ibe go straight in our team now? Clement is trying to get promotion, I think that he will do it at all costs. If he substituted a big player and the player complained, he would simply show him the statistics and the dvd, then tell him what he expects. It is now possible to feel that you have had a good game until you see the detailed statistics.

The poster before you - suggested he could be cover for our wing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure I agree. I also want to see warnock get a string of games. Cos i think he is quality and will be even better with regular games. I just found whilst searching the internet to see if there was an substance to the cole to derby rumour which was going round the pub last night. There claimed to be a guy ITK

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

If we can get Premiership players this season or next, when would you sign them?

This season!

We already have Premier League players at the club IMO, Shackell, Thorne, Johnson, Martin, Bent, Carson, Ince, Weiman with arguably Hughes, Keogh, Bryson & Butterfield maybe Hendrick (when he doesn't go missing that is) to add to that list. 

Archived