Loan Window Suggestions 2015/16

B4ev6is

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibe has been on the bench for all 3 of Klopps games coming on twice, Flanagan was out for the whole of last season and had a second knee op which he was ruled out for 9 months in April. Probably get him on loan but we'll be getting him match fit, rather play Christie

I thought Flanagan was a LB so I was thinking to replace Warnock! 

Bucko is pretty far from fit and as Wolves need defender imminently, my money would be on Shotton or Pearce.

Neither played for the U21's though, and I don't see us letting either leave. Might wrong, but don't see it.

51 minutes ago, Kernow said:

They've just signed Mike Williamson from Newcastle

Yeah, noticed earlier. Blows my theory out of the water!

3 hours ago, McMuffin said:

Jonson Clarke-Harris looks a handfull and would score goals in a good team.

Big, Strong and powerfull and only 21. Good back up for Martin.

totally agree.....i thought he was the dogs.

Not for a loan though....

a straight £2m cash offer so that Rotherham can go out and buy in january might appeal to them.

(and rawson until the end of the season)

On 27 October 2015 13:40:09, needles said:

Buck coming back from injury, plays 45 minutes yesterday. Kenny Jackett in attendance watching the game. Then, today...

Wolves looking for defensive cover.

Bucko out to Wolves for a month to get fit?

We can't lend him to a promotion rival.

i'd suggest we lend him to Forest.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

We can't lend him to a promotion rival.

i'd suggest we lend him to Forest.

You can't soil a demigod in that manner! Shameful suggestion.

Is he all that though? Done nothing yet with Madrid kids. He's got a good reputation, but you've got to be a Will Hughes to flourish at that kind of age in the Championship. :whistle: 

16 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Some people are fast losing the plot. To suggest that a potentially huge talent such as Odegaard would come to sit on the bench of a  Championship club is ridiculous in the extreme!

Who mentioned a bench? He knows Clement. Clement knows if he would fit in and be an improvement. Would Ibe go straight in our team now? Clement is trying to get promotion, I think that he will do it at all costs. If he substituted a big player and the player complained, he would simply show him the statistics and the dvd, then tell him what he expects. It is now possible to feel that you have had a good game until you see the detailed statistics.

Archived