Rugby World Cup 2015

StockholmRam

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England lost that from the moment they scored the try. The celebration, as though it was last minute. Ridiculous. Should have been a quick pat on the back, and trot back to half way. Business like. New Zealand like. Instead, they thought they'd done enough. 

Can't disagree with the kick for the corner personally. Certainly wasn't an easy three points. 

The public school ***** lost? Brilliant. 

Who cares where they were schooled? If a snooty posh rugby fan started talking about the England football team going "Oh, the plebs lost did they? Brilliant" I'm sure you'd say that would be out of order and scream 'class war' would you not?

Who cares where they were schooled? If a snooty posh rugby fan started talking about the England football team going "Oh, the plebs lost did they? Brilliant" I'm sure you'd say that would be out of order and scream 'class war' would you not?

I care. I come from Rugby and have had years of arrogant privately educated ******* spoiling my town. They have been saying stuff like what you suggest for centuries. *****. 

Just remembered my grandad was Welsh.

Hahaha! You English *******! We're going to show you up in your own World Cup. I bet we win the ******* thing. The Aussies are gonna absolutely hump you!

isn't one of the venues the millennium stadium? Therefore wouldn't that make it a world cup shared with Wales?

Archived