Why did Thorne come off was it a calf injury.

Curtains

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All things considered a calf strain is a slice of luck, lose Thorne and we might as well throw the towel in early unfortunately

Hope he's alright but calf injuries can be nasty so can Achilles' tendons. 

We will have to wait and see how he is. 

Thorne has a habit of going off with seemingly harmless injuries and finding himself properly hurt. First off was the 'jarred knee' which was an ACL injury, then came the twitter declaration "Knees fine, don't worry". That kept him out for a month.

So naturally this precautionary X-ray that is apparently happening (unless my dad has made it up) worries me a touch.

Thorne has a habit of going off with seemingly harmless injuries and finding himself properly hurt. First off was the 'jarred knee' which was an ACL injury, then came the twitter declaration "Knees fine, don't worry". That kept him out for a month.

So naturally this precautionary X-ray that is apparently happening (unless my dad has made it up) worries me a touch.

Looks like calf are achilles to me but a scan is needed to check that. 

Xray for fractures. 

lol

Seriously why you put lol in this thread? It's not funny at all.

All things considered a calf strain is a slice of luck, lose Thorne and we might as well throw the towel in early unfortunately

But you have no idea what injury caused... So why the feel the need to say that?

Archived