Why did Thorne come off was it a calf injury.

Curtains

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously why you put lol in this thread? It's not funny at all.

But you have no idea what injury caused... So why the feel the need to say that?

I was under the impression that it was a strain...observation on radio derby? But I apologise for an opinion on here, I'll only make Puns and put hitc links on in future?

I was under the impression that it was a strain...observation on radio derby? But I apologise for an opinion on here, I'll only make Puns and put hitc links on in future?

Cool.

Fixed for acceptability

Seriously why you put lol in this thread? It's not funny at all.

But you have no idea what injury caused... So why the feel the need to say that?

I wasn't putting lol for the injury, it was in response to Curtains because he's bonkers.

He basically asked a question, without a question mark, and then seemingly answered the question himself in the opening post.

I wasn't putting lol for the injury, it was in response to Curtains because he's bonkers.

He basically asked a question, without a question mark, and then seemingly answered the question himself in the opening post.

Ok.

Archived