Victor Anichebe

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that I don't believe in god doesn't mean that you can't

You've massively overestimated my intellectual capabilities and read far too much into it.  More of a 'I'll set it up, you knock it down' along the lines of 'no bugger's seen Anichebe play in England'

Bananas

ps On the plus side there's no African Cup of Nations until 2017

You've massively overestimated my intellectual capabilities and read far too much into it.  More of a 'I'll set it up, you knock it down' along the lines of 'no bugger's seen Anichebe play in England'

Bananas

ps On the plus side there's no African Cup of Nations until 2017

I've done magic! I typed 'Bananas' and 'bananas' appeared, it's a sign I tell you...

I've done magic! I typed 'Bananas' and 'bananas' appeared, it's a sign I tell you...

It's a Mostyn style quiz.  I'm a word, four letters and normally mean to exhale but on this forum I morph to 'bananas',   Who am I?

ps I played for Gravesend and Northfleet, Fulham, Ipswich and Wigan

pps alcohols great.  isn't it!?!?!?

You can't blame him for having that goal scoring record if he is the most used substitute in Everton's history. 

Slightly worried that this forum is institutionally rascist.  I type '***' (non-swear word) and it autocorrects to 'bananas' in a thread about a Nigerian international.  Daveo, are you there???

Ps you could sort of blame Victor for not being good enough to start a game for the Toffees, couldn't you?

Archived