Mother and daughter splash out £56,000 on surgery to look like Katie Price

Day

A mother allowed her daughter to leave school and become a stripper at the age of 17 so she could pay for more than £56,000 of plastic surgery for them both. 

Georgina Clarke, 38, and her daughter Kayla Morris, 20, from Rugby, have had multiple operations in a bid to look more like model Katie Price - all funded by Miss Morris.

Ms Clarke, who claims to be 'addicted' to Botox, says she is happy for her daughter to strip to fund the surgeries and was also supportive when she picked up a 50-something sugar daddy at 18.

'When Kayla told me that she wanted a boob job and plastic surgery, I was glad because I wanted her to be that kind of person,' explains the 38-year-old.

'I'm so lucky to have a daughter like Kayla who pays for my treatments. I don't mind her having a sugar daddy or stripping to pay for our cosmetic work because we're living the dream. 

'I'm really proud of her.'

Currently, the pair spend £5,000 a year on tanning beds and have had lip injections, botox, cheek fillers, semi-permanent make-up, tooth whitening and hair extensions. 

Despite having already spent more than £50,000, the pair plan to have a boob job apiece later this year, along with buttock implants, a nose job, further lip injections, veneers and a designer vagina for Ms Clarke.

'My mum is my best friend,' says Miss Morris. 'I love treating her to plastic surgery and getting closer to our dream of looking more like Katie Price. I love the way we look now.

2BACD1EA00000578-3211505-image-a-51_1440

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3211505/Mother-daughter-splash-56-000-surgery-look-like-JORDAN-raising-money-stripping-sugar-daddies.html#ixzz3k038YuYg 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daughter reminds me of this:

0.jpg

My favourite film of all time. On my 1st date a few years back with my missus all I kept mentioning was film.. She still mentions me going on about it for a 1st date now! Will never live it down..

Georgina Clarke, 38, and her daughter Kayla Morris, 20, from Rugby, have had multiple operations in a bid to look more like model Katie Price - all funded by Miss Morris.

I misread that as funded by Mel Morris

I mean…I know he’s got money to burn and all that, but seriously!

A mother allowed her daughter to leave school and become a stripper at the age of 17 so she could pay for more than £56,000 of plastic surgery for them both. 

Ms Clarke, who claims to be 'addicted' to Botox, says she is happy for her daughter to strip to fund the surgeries and was also supportive when she picked up a 50-something sugar daddy at 18.

'When Kayla told me that she wanted a boob job and plastic surgery, I was glad because I wanted her to be that kind of person,' explains the 38-year-old.

'I'm so lucky to have a daughter like Kayla who pays for my treatments. I don't mind her having a sugar daddy or stripping to pay for our cosmetic work because we're living the dream. 

'I'm really proud of her.'

Currently, the pair spend £5,000 a year on tanning beds and have had lip injections, botox, cheek fillers, semi-permanent make-up, tooth whitening and hair extensions. 

Despite having already spent more than £50,000, the pair plan to have a boob job apiece later this year, along with buttock implants, a nose job, further lip injections, veneers and a designer vagina for Ms Clarke.

'My mum is my best friend,' says Miss Morris. 'I love treating her to plastic surgery and getting closer to our dream of looking more like Katie Price. I love the way we look now.

2BACD1EA00000578-3211505-image-a-51_1440

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3211505/Mother-daughter-splash-56-000-surgery-look-like-JORDAN-raising-money-stripping-sugar-daddies.html#ixzz3k038YuYg 

Blimey. I'm from Rugby.

I have to say, I don't think that's typical of the town. It is, however, ubiquitous in my adoptive city.

She's proud because she wanted her daughter to grow up to be that type of person. Who the ****, ok seeing their baby girl bouncing on their knee, wishes for them to become a plastic surgery addicted stripper Jordan wanabe?!

Some people should not be allowed to have kids. 

If you had to though, which one?

One on the left for me. If I was left with no choice. I don't know if she's the mother or the daughter though. If she's the mother I've got to raise some serious questions about my pursuit of cougars.

Archived