Derby County v Leeds United

Mafiabob

29th August 2015

Ipro Stadium

Stupid O Clock Kick Off

Marching on Together... We will always draw.

Will we finally take the lead?

Will Leeds be dirty?

Will they bring 14000?

Shant be going as I'm a half fan for this one... I shall wallow in misery from a bar in Sunny Corraljeo for this one...

Regards The Mafia

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going either. The back up daughters first birthday innit. 

You must have pretty decent record as thread starter, Mafia?

Bet you've played a good few and only lost once? You and @PrivateDerby should have teamed up. We'd be playing Stoke today

I Don't like to brag... But we had a few draws before the Forest 5-0.... Me as thread starter....never underestimate the underworld....

What is due first, a win or a loss is the only question. I feel it's coming vs Leeds either way. 

Think we have shown that we are capable to challenge this season. We've proven resilience to come back from behind, now let's show we have the ruthlessness to win. If we can do that I think we can win the league. 

First win for the Rams. Rosler will have Martin marked out the game as he has done in the past when he was at Wigan so could be a tough day for him.

If we manage to get get an early goal in this game then I really can see us scoring a few. Hopefully we have a couple of players back and maybe a new attacking midfielder to add some creativity.

3-0 to the Rams.

leeds looked quite strong v wednesday.

sol bamba and cooper are good at the back.

it will be another difficult and competitive game.

First win of the season against the scum,which is Leeds,can not stand this club,Derby to have 70 percent of the ball 15 shots 8 on target and a 4-0 score line to the Rams,Ince Ince will tear you apart with 2 goals, 1 more for super Johnny Russell,and one from the hero of the moment Keogh.We all go into the international break with smiles on our faces.

Leeds 1 - Derby County 1

Bizarrely, I got the last three match score estimates correct!

If our aim is two points per game, as it should be, we are presently four points short of our target. If we win the next four games, we will have 16 points from 8 games, i.e. two points per game!

Archived