Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

:huh: I mut have watched a different game then, Russell was clearly on the wing

Hes got confused, we ended up going 4-2-3-1 and he played off the striker in the middle. So in a sense he has a point, we changed formation rather than play Dawkins at CM.

Basically you're both right

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'd get some "digs" at the Mitre alright...........is it still open?

The pub is still open I think. Get the feeling you've got to either be a card-carrying alcoholic or you've got to know somebody inside if you want to go in though.

The pub is still open I think. Get the feeling you've got to either be a card-carrying alcoholic or you've got to know somebody inside if you want to go in though.

Where can I get one of these cards please?

No official route, you make them at home. Writing your name in vomit on a piece of cardboard normally does the trick.

All it needed adding in finest TV chef mode was "Here's one I prepared earlier..."

Hes got confused, we ended up going 4-2-3-1 and he played off the striker in the middle. So in a sense he has a point, we changed formation rather than play Dawkins at CM.

Basically you're both right

Russell was playing on the right, Weimann left and ince in the middle.  They swapped around a little, but Russell did not play cm at all.

Clement says Derby will not be held to ransom by other clubs regarding transfer fees. He says Derby will not be upping their offers for any player they have made bids for and that we have reached the maximum the club is willing to pay for the players we are after. The ball, it seems, is in Huddersfield's court on the Butterfield deal...

Clement says Derby will not be held to ransom by other clubs regarding transfer fees. He says Derby will not be upping their offers for any player they have made bids for and that we have reached the maximum the club is willing to pay for the players we are after. The ball, it seems, is in Huddersfield's court on the Butterfield deal...

got a link to the article? Could be an interesting read

Sounds like this will now to some extent depend on Butterfields attitude. If he wants to come here and Huddersfield are looking like not clinching the deal he will not, I imagine, be happy. If he is happy to remain at Huddersfield then the deal may be dead.

We should know by Saturday I would have thought. If he's unhappy he wont be playing for them!

It yet again sounds like a negotiating tactic. We offer a high fee, club turns it down, we go "after other options" in a way that they are aware, we go back in, they still reject, we say we've been priced out. I guess we'll know very quickly if we actually have or not. 

It yet again sounds like a negotiating tactic. We offer a high fee, club turns it down, we go "after other options" in a way that they are aware, we go back in, they still reject, we say we've been priced out. I guess we'll know very quickly if we actually have or not. 

Yes. Notice DCFC have come to this conclusion with still a few days left for Butterfield to potentially force the issue.

Archived