Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Shang said:

Nearly halfway through the Premier League season and Leicester are top, with a 6 point buffer between them and 4th place. Surely they're heading to Europe??

Why not? If it weren't for them ******* clicky clacky things i'd actually wish them well.

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Why not? If it weren't for them ******* clicky clacky things i'd actually wish them well.

I used to love my old gas rattle bought from the Army and Navy stores back in the 1960's. That were a PROPER clicky clacky thing.

I don't think Leicester will win the league, but I'd back the for a top four spot... I just love how rubbish the so-called big clubs are doing, it's absolutely great to see.

Tottenham Hotspur are seemingly the media darlings this season, yet they're actually doing worse than last season. They're only on four 62 points, some way off what AVB got and he was sacked!

Chelsea, United... It's funny.

I'd like Arsenal to win the league, just so the likes of Piers Morgan (a staunch Wenger hater) can get a nice face full of humble pie. Though I fear City will win it.

Got nothing against City, other than I find them quite boring. 

Villa and Sunderland going down would make my day too. And Everton are another media darling, yet they're doing rubbish as well considering the players they have.

12 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Leicester look potent, Chelsea all huff and puff. Ranieri urging his team to press and really ruffling Chelsea. That guy once again has his tactics spot on.

While I agree with you, for most of the game. From 65min to when Inler was finally brought on, a more in-form Chelsea team would have scored a few goals. I'll give credit to Schmeichel for the Costa save but a number of sitters were missed and Leicester just kept getting deeper and deeper.

Inler should have been brought on much earlier and I thought Ranieri was lucky to get away with that. 

Apart from that window though Leicester were top. 

7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

While I agree with you, for most of the game. From 65min to when Inler was finally brought on, a more in-form Chelsea team would have scored a few goals. I'll give credit to Schmeichel for the Costa save but a number of sitters were missed and Leicester just kept getting deeper and deeper.

Inler should have been brought on much earlier and I thought Ranieri was lucky to get away with that. 

Apart from that window though Leicester were top. 

Give you that, at the time of posting though Leicester looked more likely to score again, although Chelsea started getting more into it and Jose to be fair to him had just gone for it by taking Terry off.

Confidence seems to be everything with them at the minute.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

1-0 Hartlepool :(

I'd personally prefer Hartlepool to win. It's the FA Cup and anything can happen. The fact it's a league team and a tie that will get less attention takes the pressure of the upset off us.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I'd personally prefer Hartlepool to win. It's the FA Cup and anything can happen. The fact it's a league team and a tie that will get less attention takes the pressure of the upset off us.

True, but when I envisage the Hartlepool game I can just see Jeff Stelling screaming on Soccer Saturday as they take a 1-0 lead.

Archived