Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

Burnley were workmanlike, and in Barton they had by a long way the best player on the pitch. He is the one Burnley player (ok, throw in Gray and Boyd) I would have loved to see in a Derby shirt.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

It wouldn't surprise... or a "keogh back to carson... and the ball bobbles over carsons foot and into the net"... it turns out a rabbit was burrowing back out and just happened to burrow out at that moment.

'Yeah, well we don't have the money to pay our rabbits the same way clubs like Derby and Middlesborough can, in fact even when we were in the Premier League, Derby offered their rabbit more money than we could offer him, but Hoppy's done a job tonight' 

With that result it means we can't get automatic any more...! Even @B4ev6is must have given up on that dream now...?

one of the best 2 teams in the league, I hope they go on to win it, Dyche made a couple of great signings in the summer, we should have gone for Barton and Gray has been amazing for them (I wouldn't have gone for him here actually) and he even managed to move on a couple of their deadwood...one of them to us ha ha

1 hour ago, CumbrianRam said:

Problem is guys if Derby get promoted they be targeting wins v Burnley and Boro to stay up, can't be fearful of them forever, I'd rather play Burnley over Brighton who are free scoring at the moment.

Exactly right, IF and it is a BIG IF we think we are going to go up then the games next season against Burnley and Boro (for example) will be out EASIEST games and we would have to get at least 4 points from them both. 

15 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Our first leg against Brighton two years ago, we had 0 shots on target and won 2-1.

Not really making a point with that, I just love that stat. 

Is a scored penalty not a shot on target?

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Exactly right, IF and it is a BIG IF we think we are going to go up then the games next season against Burnley and Boro (for example) will be out EASIEST games and we would have to get at least 4 points from them both. 

Depends. Who's gonna take up villas mantle?

Archived