what went wrong last night

B4ev6is

What I feel went wrong against portsmonth I feel that our midfield dropped to deep of which gave portsmonth to much room of which left venable at the back. I feel that chris bird did not move the ball quick enough to keep our moves flowing. But we seemed to lack enegry we seemed at least 2 gears down compare to ours. Even through I could see the lads did try but for me I could not get to pissed off with them. 

But now for some postives I feel once tom ince came on he cause them some probleams. He set up jasion shackell goal of which was well taken.

I feel that young swiss lad did really well last night farely impresses by him.

But I wish we had lee carson in goal last night maybe we might have won

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I feel went wrong against portsmonth I feel that our midfield dropped to deep of which gave portsmonth to much room of which left venable at the back. I feel that chris bird did not move the ball quick enough to keep our moves flowing. But we seemed to lack enegry we seemed at least 2 gears down compare to ours. Even through I could see the lads did try but for me I could not get to pissed off with them. 

But now for some postives I feel once tom ince came on he cause them some probleams. He set up jasion shackell goal of which was well taken.

I feel that young swiss lad did really well last night farely impresses by him.

But I wish we had lee carson in goal last night maybe we might have won

Taking Lee Grant's strengths and combining them with Scott Carson's strengths to make the ultimate Championship goalkeeper .... I like your thinking b4! :thumbsup:

Archived