Fawaz kills and poses with a ram

robglosta

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's doing a brilliant job of gradually destroying our rivals. 

Absolute large chilly sausage. 

I sometimes wonder if it's all a big Derby conspiracy, and he'll eventually turn out to be Mel Morris's half brother or something, playing the long con. 

He couldn't be doing much more to screw up forest. It must surely be part of a nefarious scheme. 

Local rivalries aside, why anyone would think they looked good or clever because they had shot a defenceless animal with a rifle is beyond me.

perhaps we should shoot his car next time.

Whats the big deal?  It's vinison and is yummy. How many of you eat meat?  Hypocrisy. 

*edit*

Just saw that it's actually a ram in addition to the earlier p icture of deer. What a stupid picture. But as Kuwaiti tradition has it,  they'll eat it all. 

He couldn't make himself look more of fart than doing something as embarrassing as this. The guy has as much class as a £4 prostitute.

No doubt the lame brains across the river will be commending this.

how do you know prostitutes cost £4?

Asking for a friend....

Humans have been killing wildlife since we were created by extra-terrestrials (according to the History Channel) and we are technically apex predators. However, killing for necessity and food is completely different from killing for fun. We are the only species who will do that apart from dolphins.

I'm not a bleeding heart do-gooder or hippy vegan but stuff like this from Fawaz pretty much sums up a lot of things wrong with the human race. Him and F****t are a match made in heaven.

Humans have been killing wildlife since we were created by extra-terrestrials (according to the History Channel) and we are technically apex predators. However, killing for necessity and food is completely different from killing for fun. We are the only species who will do that apart from dolphins.

I'm not a bleeding heart do-gooder or hippy vegan but stuff like this from Fawaz pretty much sums up a lot of things wrong with the human race. Him and F****t are a match made in heaven.

Oi! I'm a vegan and I bloody hate hippies. 

- I know what you mean though.

Football rivalries are always over exaggerated. Yeah we might laugh and joke about the man ruining the club, But deep down, You can't say it's anything less than disgusting.

Every year, It's that one game we look for on the calendar more than any, And Forest play there part in giving us that to look forward too.. So in way, It's pretty sad to see Fawaz is destroying forest from the roots up.

Football rivalries are always over exaggerated. Yeah we might laugh and joke about the man ruining the club, But deep down, You can't say it's anything less than disgusting.

Every year, It's that one game we look for on the calendar more than any, And Forest play there part in giving us that to look forward too.. So in way, It's pretty sad to see Fawaz is destroying forest from the roots up.

For me it's not a case of 'on the surface' vs 'deep down'. The levels of emotions for my concern and my finding it humorous are equally deep.

Archived