Do I expect too much?

ollycutts1982

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umbro pay derby county for the sponsor, they get the kit sales. A bit like the Ipro geezer paid derby for the stadium name he gets ipro drink sales.

no-one will buy that drink. 

it tastes like a cross between wee and lymph..........................allegedly :-)

Yes you have to pay a subscription for RamsPlayer .

How much were the kits .

Getting a discount for being a season ticket holder would probably be a good idea but obviously with your experience you don't. 

Sorry. £35 for the 2yr old. And same for the 9yr old, he's only small so got him a 6-7yrs which is classed as an infant. The kids cost is £35 shirt, £15 shorts and £8 socks. Call me tight but I thought a tad expensive. I just think, sure I'm not alone, that the only losers in football are the fans. 

Whilst I get what you're saying, the money you put in buys you entry to a game, not anything else. 

yes I totally agree. But I just feel that we are the ones who put are money up and commit to every home game before the season even starts. I just think that it would be nice to get a discount on the kit as a thank you. I want my boys to have the new kit but it's an expensive job buying them. Was just relieved when the oldest wanted to spend his birthday on buying one. Plus I think the free kids season ticket is a fantastic gesture. 

Sorry. £35 for the 2yr old. And same for the 9yr old, he's only small so got him a 6-7yrs which is classed as an infant. The kids cost is £35 shirt, £15 shorts and £8 socks. Call me tight but I thought a tad expensive. I just think, sure I'm not alone, that the only losers in football are the fans. 

Its a lot of money mate but good on you .

Its a lot of money mate but good on you .

it's worth it when we got home and both got kitted up and went on the back playing footy, the oldest saying he was Russell and the 2yr old running round shouting come on Chrissy Martin and since I was young. Just got to get them to the games now. But the kits a start. 

no-one will buy that drink. 

it tastes like a cross between wee and lymph..........................allegedly :-)

Actually, thinking about the Ipro drink, do you you think we got the 7m upfront instead of 700k per year, which could be whats funded our transfers so far ?

yes I totally agree. But I just feel that we are the ones who put are money up and commit to every home game before the season even starts. I just think that it would be nice to get a discount on the kit as a thank you. I want my boys to have the new kit but it's an expensive job buying them. Was just relieved when the oldest wanted to spend his birthday on buying one. Plus I think the free kids season ticket is a fantastic gesture. 

we get discount on cup tickets, do we not?

We used to get discount as a season ticket holder (long time ago) but the fact that you have paid upfront is ofset by the cheaper ticket per game?

I dunno.

Don't know about the club shop - only know that they sold the catering. 

Yes, you are expecting too much.

You get discouted tickets for every single match, so you pay in advance for them, well, you know what you are gettgin for your 450 pound or whatever it is....a ticket for every single game, why should you get preferential treatment when it comes to discounts at the club shop etc.

I met a couple of guy in Covent Garden the night before the play off final, they had paid 2000 pounds each for their flights over for the one game, should they get a discount too? No they shouldnt.

And i take it the two kids you have are both benefitting from the amazing offer for childrens priced season tickets? Which are now CHEAPER than they were when i bought my first one in 1987.....!

My understanding of the catering contract is that Delaware North pay us a fee every season for the catering rights. That fee is tied to a certain average attendance. If the attendance goes above the base level their payments go up a little. The reason it was done is that GSE considered it better to have a guaranteed amount of money coming in every season that they could include in the budget, rather than have a fluctuating amount, which could even be a loss if things went wrong. 

Archived