Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon misses a sitter,keogh gives a penalty ,let's hope these two have played their last game for us ,can't understand PC playing Sammon,been in charge 3 weeks now and should know Sammon isn't worthy,quite worrying really ,positive at least we kept a clean sheet

Sammon misses a sitter,keogh gives a penalty ,let's hope these two have played their last game for us ,can't understand PC playing Sammon,been in charge 3 weeks now and should know Sammon isn't worthy,quite worrying really ,positive at least we kept a clean sheet

:unsure:

Yes but many of us are too lazy to look on dcfc's twitter account for updates so DEL kindly posts them on here, I honestly believe that you're complaining over nothing

I find it annoying, fair doos if you don't. Nothing to do with the poster either.

In Nicholson's match report he said when Martin came on he formed a front 2 with Russell and Ince played just behind them but we played with a lone striker when Bent was on. Little bit strange but I guess (hope) he was just using this game to test how it would work

Martin, Ince, Weimann and Bent didn't score either, ship them off as well, useless clowns

If nobody posted updates in this thread then it would be pretty dead in here.

Ignore the hater. There always one find something to moan.

Martin, Ince, Weimann and Bent didn't score either, ship them off as well, useless clowns

Lol.

All round I think today has been a success, great support, no injuries, good rotation through the squad in another proper game, slightly different mix as well. Looking forward to see how we progress in the coming weeks, also a positive to see Martin back playing!

Oh no a 1-0 win and a clean sheet for Clements 2nd game, absolutely shocking.

Steve Nicholson ‏@SNicholsonDT 11m11 minutes ago

Paul Clement says he was disappointed by Derby's performance. Feels they should be further ahead than they are at this stage #dcfc

Archived