QA with Sam Rush and Mel Morris

SaintRam

I've no problem with people criticising players after a bad performance, but why not do it in the pub or to your mates after the game?
I can't stand the idiots who just have a downer on a player and will have a pop no matter how well they play and the plebs that feel abusing a players family is ok need a good kicking.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a club like Blackburn or Forest can spend a bit, but just a bit too much, and get embargoes, fines, whatever. But if you break the rules astronomically, e.g like QPR, you can't be punished??

That's like saying if you punch someone, you go to jail, but murder is way too serious that you won't go to jail....

I think it's more of a case that they never thought a club could break it so fantastically. They probably had a sliding scale of punishment worked out for varying levels of rule-breaking, but didn't anticipate or prepare for QPR doing what they did.

I think it's more of a case that they never thought a club could break it so fantastically. They probably had a sliding scale of punishment worked out for varying levels of rule-breaking, but didn't anticipate or prepare for QPR doing what they did.

Throw the book at them then. It's just sending out a signal that if you're rich enough to spend as much as you like nothing will happen.

Throw the book at them then. It's just sending out a signal that if you're rich enough to spend as much as you like nothing will happen.

I think the issue is that part of the book hasn't been written or figured out yet.

I have no issue with this. We should be developing our youth team. Giving them 10 mins off the bench cos others are injured is fine. They might grab their chance and save us a fortune as they become 1st teamers.  That's what happened with Hughes and hendrick (played as we couldn't get eustace at the time)

18-20 squad players seems a bit small, the Championship season is a long one, we saw that last season.

Can only imagine Hanson, Rawson, Calero, Thomas and maybe one or two others are going to be expected to cover U21 and first team places.

When they say, 18-20 squad players,I think they mean outfield players,not including the 3 goalkeepers we have,if the young ones are not going to play,best to loan them out,so they can get experience,and play at a good competive level.

The SS support every player, to a man! It's them moaning buggers in the west stand you wanna look out for, the ones that demand their own seat in a youth game when it's sit where you want, nasty pieces of work the lot of em!!!

Exactly, that Tony Moore can be a right handful if you sit in his seat.

No idea. But I did move to the East for the Chesterfield game and it was the most negative atmosphere I've been in for a long time when Derby are winning. I'd never leave the SS again now. Made the ****** behind me seem like glass full and over flowing type fans. 

Funnily enough made the opposite journey for the same game, and the Charlton game in the cup too, and had the same emotion, the SS is full of moaning ******* much more vociferous than the east standers I sit with.

Funnily enough made the opposite journey for the same game, and the Charlton game in the cup too, and had the same emotion, the SS is full of moaning ******* much more vociferous than the east standers I sit with.

Possibly that everybody in the ground was moaning that day. We were very average and lucky to get out with a win really.

Possibly that everybody in the ground was moaning that day. We were very average and lucky to get out with a win really.

True, but they're the two examples I've experienced recently where the home support was as moany as the away support, we might take good numbers away, but **** me do we moan!

Obviously ignoring the last home game of the season, can't remember a more poisonous atmosphere 2nd half for a very long time, hope it's not repeated anytime soon.

The SS support every player, to a man! It's them moaning buggers in the west stand you wanna look out for, the ones that demand their own seat in a youth game when it's sit where you want, nasty pieces of work the lot of em!!!

hang on.....i thought it was the east stand who were the moaners....

the south stand are foul mouthed kiddies.

the hardcore are in the west stand....i'll grant you that.

what are the girlies in the north stand up to?

hang on.....i thought it was the east stand who were the moaners....

the south stand are foul mouthed kiddies.

the hardcore are in the west stand....i'll grant you that.

what are the girlies in the north stand up to?

Each other.

True, but they're the two examples I've experienced recently where the home support was as moany as the away support, we might take good numbers away, but **** me do we moan!

Obviously ignoring the last home game of the season, can't remember a more poisonous atmosphere 2nd half for a very long time, hope it's not repeated anytime soon.

Brentford home was horrendous in SW upper, one pissed bloke was getting aggressive with fans leaving at full time shouting 'you lot can't moan about the brum game after that pile of ****' referring to the late goal. Fans behind us were critisising my two young lads for celebrating bents equalizer

I think it's all about expectation. We were flying, signed a load of "improvements", had a management team who had previous with the club and who were loved, flying top of the league....and then it all went indescribably awful overnight. Folks were turning up not quite believing what had happened to the free flowing beautiful little football team they watched a month earlier, or what was coming out of the managers mouth about it.

We all start with a clean sheet to an extent in August, but with the money spent we are all expecting top 6 minimum...so long as we're thereabouts, it will all be chilled. But....

Point number 4, only serve organic food? What a load of tripe. All food is organic or were they eating bicycle tubes before?

Haha.....when they say organic i think they mean less mass produced food full of pesticides, steroids and antibiotics ..

Ask yer grandad why his allotment veg always tasted nicer than supermarket stuff.

Goes to show how many people are unhappy with promotion battles and a few goals. 

No way on earth can our fans say that they deserved better last season. Moaned the whole time.

Brentford home was horrendous in SW upper, one pissed bloke was getting aggressive with fans leaving at full time shouting 'you lot can't moan about the brum game after that pile of ****' referring to the late goal. Fans behind us were critisising my two young lads for celebrating bents equalizer

A Derby fan celebrating a Derby goal? 

don't like the sound of these 'lads'

Archived