Idea for chant

SWRam

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I remember hearing this sung by someone at Burnley away one year but it never caught on (to the tune of Amarillo):

We are the Rams from Pride Park Derby,

We're the world famous black and white army,

Dreaming dreams of Championship glory,

The greatest team in history.

Shala lala la lalala Derby!

The greatest team in history.

No connection to football at all, except for perhaps a chant of Derby at the end, so I guess we only sang it because we were bored but I'm sure we used to sing "Home on the range" on the popside.

Can't someone more creative than me think of a chant to radio gaga? We could all do the hand clap as well. Might look good on the south stand and at away games. 

39 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No connection to football at all, except for perhaps a chant of Derby at the end, so I guess we only sang it because we were bored but I'm sure we used to sing "Home on the range" on the popside.

Can't someone more creative than me think of a chant to radio gaga? We could all do the hand clap as well. Might look good on the south stand and at away games. 

Looks like your auto-correct has changed gay to good again!

Sometimes it's good to take the p*ss out of yourselves

To the tune of Tom Hark:                                 

We've blown the league

We're out of the cup

We're Derby County

And we f**ked it up

We f**ked it up 

The last two years

But we're still singing

Cos' we've had a few beers

A few more beers

Is what we need

Then we won't care

That we've blown the league

We've blown the league

We're out of the cup...........etc until you get fed up singing it!

It would be good to have a retro week, and bring back some of the songs of the past-' Derby,Derby.Derby'  'We love you Derby,we do'    'You are my Derby, my only Derby'    'When i was just a little boy, i asked my mother'   ' You'll walk into the popside, and hear a mighty roar'   'Hark now hear, the Derby sing' etc      

13 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

It would be good to have a retro week, and bring back some of the songs of the past-' Derby,Derby.Derby'  'We love you Derby,we do'    'You are my Derby, my only Derby'    'When i was just a little boy, i asked my mother'   ' You'll walk into the popside, and hear a mighty roar'   'Hark now hear, the Derby sing' etc      

"You're gonna get you're fooking head kicked in"

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

Let's revive:

"Ere we go

Ere we go

Ere we go"

I call it the Earwig Song.

Oh earwig, oh earwig, oh earwig.

50 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

These 3 were sang in D block yesterday. E and F block didn't bother so we are going to ignore their suggestion of singing Ere we go :baby:

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

These 3 were sang in D block yesterday. E and F block didn't bother so we are going to ignore their suggestion of singing Ere we go :baby:

Im in the north stand, i couldn't hear it over the moaning :p

23 minutes ago, ossieram said:

There are divisions within the team, there are divisions within south stand. No wonder the season's gone tits up

Archived