Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

Keogh and Buxton the Derby Keystone cops.....

If you stuck them together we still wouldn't get a decent CB out of it, both to slow, out of their depth at championship level -yes I agree they both huff and puff alot but we need quality not *****.....

Isn't there any windows that want lickin?.

Stupid post!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we have a poll on this thread with the following, just out of interest.

Should Keogh be sold?

No he is our captain and best defender

He is good but everyone has a price

£4million would be hard to turn down

Lost the fans trust and move would suit both parties

Ill drive him up there myself

MODERATORS!!!

Should we have a poll on this thread with the following, just out of interest.

Should Keogh be sold?

No he is our captain and best defender

He is good but everyone has a price

£4million would be hard to turn down

Lost the fans trust and move would suit both parties

Ill drive him up there myself

MODERATORS!!!

I'd probably agree with the first 4 choices!

I have to say I am sick to death of all the criticism that Keogh receives . If he reads the rubbish written on here he would run up Sunderland or any other club that is more appreciative of his efforts and skills.

every game I here people slating him and giving him stick, I have to wonder if they have ever played football or have only ever played netball or gone fishing!!

Keogh may well mistakes, actually not that many, he gives 100% and has to cover for what has been a woefully inadequate defence.

I for one hope he stays, plays in an improved defensive line up and gets some better recognition that he definitely deserves.

He is our Captain and we should be 100% behind him and the team

If you can do nothing but moan go watch the **** down the road where you certainly will have something to moan about

Bucko with an attempted Hollywood pass in the last minute against 10 men, when we should have kept the ball and picked them off in the half-hour of extra time. Utter madness, but you could see his brain had gone as well as his legs.

If anyone really needs to confirm it you can watch the whole horror unfold here, from 27:30:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5i_Z-vLWrQ

It was Bucko's over-ambitious pass, followed by the most excruciatingly unwatchable sequence of errors from the throw-in. Be warned ... only watch if you're over it.

Keogh and Buxton the Derby Keystone cops.....

If you stuck them together we still wouldn't get a decent CB out of it, both to slow, out of their depth at championship level -yes I agree they both huff and puff alot but we need quality not *****.....

24368947.jpg

If anyone really needs to confirm it you can watch the whole horror unfold here, from 27:30:

It was Bucko's over-ambitious pass, followed by the most excruciatingly unwatchable sequence of errors from the throw-in. Be warned ... only watch if you're over it.

Totally agree, the keystones cops haven't recovered, I still maintain what I said the pair are hopeless!

Keogh can run agreed, but watch how easily week after week he was the opposition flicked the ball passed him and ran on with the ball, it was like Keogh feet get stuck on the ground or he simply cannot turn very quickly - either way its not what a decent CB would do.

As for the other lump, he sends every set piece hanging onto the opposition, his reaction is too slow.

They do look awful at the back against decent forwards, we need a new Mark Wright!

When I came away from Wembley, my eldest asked me what we needed to do to get promotion again. I gave him two answers.

1. keep the main squad together

2. Get replacements for Ke-ouch and Fozzy

Two great, genuine and committed Guys but lacking the level needed in the prem; -  two many mis-placed passes and  inadequate clearances.

I don't get why Keogh gets such extreme views.

What CB's are miles better at this level? I mean comfortably better too. Because the way he gets abused and slated you'd think we've had a long line of CB's that are much better. 

He's just alright. There's a few slightly better and a few slightly worse. 

I want to know who he's miles behind? 

It's getting boring. 

In fairness, I don't really remember much Keogh hatred, if any, before the play-off final. I think this is mostly narrow minded, bitter fans.

Could be wrong though. 

If I am, I still think the people who hate Keogh are narrow minded and bitter.

In fairness, I don't really remember much Keogh hatred, if any, before the play-off final. I think this is mostly narrow minded, bitter fans.

Could be wrong though. 

If I am, I still think the people who hate Keogh are narrow minded and bitter.

There were a few but no where near what there is now.

We at Derby have been spoilt by having a history of the most classy centre backs you can name. Nothing else to it really, we just expect the same from everyone that takes on those positions.

All those classy centre backs and a defence with Keogh in manages to equal our record for most consecutive clean sheets. I guess he got lucky?

Bucko/Fozzy

They messed up before it got to Keogh.   Someone in front of the defence  did a longish pass that went to one of their players and the rest is history.    I  havent got the heart to get out the video !!!

I, personally don't hate Keogh, he gives his all. Maybe you can say that it is the errors upfield that cause the problems, my own opinion is that at times he appears to panic and that destabilises the rest around him and that loses matches.

Archived