Carlos Queiroz

MACKWORTHRAM

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to twitter, Derby have signed Ince 16 times this window for 6 million (or 3 million, or 3.5 million, or 4 million, or 4.5 million etc,), Weimann is already a Derby player, Shackell has signed, Barton is signing simply because he's apart of the same organization as Rush/Clement or something like that and Derby will be playing in a bright orange away kit next season :lol:

According to twitter this Queiroz rumour has come from Don Amott.

Does anybody know Don Amotts email address?

Ill happily send him an email to find out if it has come from him and if its true. 

Cos it sounds absolutely ridiculous..

​why not just wait and see? Can't believe you'd actually email someone about a rumour 

According to twitter, Derby have signed Ince 16 times this window for 6 million (or 3 million, or 3.5 million, or 4 million, or 4.5 million etc,), Weimann is already a Derby player, Shackell has signed, Barton is signing simply because he's apart of the same organization as Rush/Clement or something like that and Derby will be playing in a bright orange away kit next season :lol:

​Yes please

Carlos Queiroz? The guy who was once set up to take over from Alex Ferguson? Managed Real Madrid & Portugal? And he's coming to Derby County as number 2 to a guy who's in his first job?

Heard it all now. Jesus Christ :lol:

​I mean, his career aint gone quite as planned. He went to Real Madrid and they finished 4th, he got sacked by Portugal and is currently managing the prestigious footballing nation of Iran.

When I first saw the Clement appointment my first thought was to hope he was more of a manager than Querioz as well as Kidd and others, great no.2s but not natural leaders. Jose and Schteve buck that trend so I'm hopeful but far from expectant this season. I just hope he gets it right early, I'll be as patient as the next man but I desperately hope we're not looking for another head coach in January.

lots of 'hopes' there.

When I first saw the Clement appointment my first thought was to hope he was more of a manager than Querioz as well as Kidd and others, great no.2s but not natural leaders. Jose and Schteve buck that trend so I'm hopeful but far from expectant this season. I just hope he gets it right early, I'll be as patient as the next man but I desperately hope we're not looking for another head coach in January.

lots of 'hopes' there.

Not sure I agree with that part. I really wanted him to succeed and was in denial about him leaving, but looking dispassionately he's better suited to being a 2nd in command. Great coach, not so good as a motivator or for managing through difficulties. He's taken tough decisions but somehow seems to not take people with him when he does. The sign of a good leader and manager is someone who takes people along in spite of unpopular decisions. 

No one suggested Barton was signing.... Just was "interesting" that he and Clement were part of the same "management"'company....

i knew that came from me yesterday.... All speculation and interesting having convos with other Derby.... Shame you didn't see my tweet after deriding myself by saying I'm putting 2+2 together and coming up with 562884905

Pinch of salt.... Please take it that way! 

According to twitter this Queiroz rumour has come from Don Amott.

Does anybody know Don Amotts email address?

Ill happily send him an email to find out if it has come from him and if its true. 

Cos it sounds absolutely ridiculous..

​There's your problem, MR

Id email someone to find out if someone is tellin the truth or not..

After you have dealt with Don mate, any chance you can send one for me please to sb@fifa.org to see if he is still ok on supplying me with those cheap watches we agreed a deal on a few weeks back.

lots of 'hopes' there.

​There's a big difference between manager and head coach though, so while Clement may or may not be the best manager, we all know he's an excellent coach, you don't get jobs at Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid without being highly skilled.

His role at Derby is Head Coach where his role is as it states, to coach the team. I can't really see how he can fail... Chris Evans and the recruitment team at the club seem to be improving the squad greatly and with Clement's coaching, it all looks to be very promising in my opinion.

Archived