Carlos Queiroz

MACKWORTHRAM

No one suggested Barton was signing.... Just was "interesting" that he and Clement were part of the same "management"'company....

i knew that came from me yesterday.... All speculation and interesting having convos with other Derby.... Shame you didn't see my tweet after deriding myself by saying I'm putting 2+2 together and coming up with 562884905

Pinch of salt.... Please take it that way! 

​My post wasn't aimed at you (or anyone), was just an observation from the dcfc timeline. Some people on Twitter have just taken the suggestion from fans we should sign Barton and turned it into a deal that's close to happening :lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​My post wasn't aimed at you (or anyone), was just an observation from the dcfc timeline. Some people on Twitter have just taken the suggestion from fans we should sign Barton and turned it into a deal that's close to happening :lol:

That might be my fault... I tend to start meltdowns on the dcfc TL :) (baronmad79)

In England, that's called "journalism". 

Archived