Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the money Mr Clements 17 goals from 87 games is shocking, he has got poorer each season, so maybe time to move him on.

Get a grip. 

To  get promoted out of this league we're gonna need a good squad. 

With the forward options we've got competition is very healthy. 

Getting rid of Johnny Russell decreases the quality of that competition.

Whilst we've signed some good players it doesn't mean we just wantonly get rid of first team squad members. 

Plus a million pounds seems more like a cheeky punt than a serious bid. 

Take the money Mr Clements 17 goals from 87 games is shocking, he has got poorer each season, so maybe time to move him on.

Is there anyone in the Derby squad you do actually like? We're in the Championship, we aren't going to have a team full of Ronaldos. I think you'd be better off supporting someone like Chelsea

Is there anyone in the Derby squad you do actually like? We're in the Championship, we aren't going to have a team full of Ronaldos. I think you'd be better off supporting someone like Chelsea,

There does appear to be a few of the old "B stand wrist slashers" about.

One hair out of place and its 'he's w..k. These stats prove it so f.....g sell him!!!!' 

We've got Weimann and Ince. Sell Johnny and see how many players you can find as good and willing to come and fight that two for a shirt for the money and wages you sold him for. Not a ******* chance. Keep under all circumstances up to silly (£3m) money.

Hasn't Clement already said he's not for sale?

He's not been quoted as saying it, no. It stemmed from a report on Wales Online that suggested Clement himself had said he's not for sale. 

I doubt it will be that straight forward. However, I doubt Russell will leave without a Weimann-type bid. 

Johnny's a natural finisher but maybe hasn't got a natural position. I always get the feeling his best place would be as a 2nd striker playing around a target man.

I'd keep him, like needles says, hell of a good player to have in the squad.

Archived