Giles Barnes

matty1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many blind people have taken a bite out of a tennis ball accidentally. 

​They're probably more nutritious than Pringles.

Former Rams player Giles Barnes is not on the club's wanted list this summer, I understand.

The 26-year-old attacking midfielder started his career at Derby and helped the club to win promotion in 2006-07.

He is playing for Houston Dynamo in the MLS and has six months to run on his contract.

A report in a national newspaper said Derby are making a shock bid to bring Barnes back to the club from where he was released in 2009.

Barnes has scored 28 goals in 95 games for Houston.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Aston-Villa-forward-Andreas-Weimann/story-26664122-detail/story.html#ixzz3cZfUq5Nz 
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

Former Rams player Giles Barnes is not on the club's wanted list this summer, I understand.

The 26-year-old attacking midfielder started his career at Derby and helped the club to win promotion in 2006-07.

He is playing for Houston Dynamo in the MLS and has six months to run on his contract.

A report in a national newspaper said Derby are making a shock bid to bring Barnes back to the club from where he was released in 2009.

Barnes has scored 28 goals in 95 games for Houston.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Aston-Villa-forward-Andreas-Weimann/story-26664122-detail/story.html#ixzz3cZfUq5Nz 
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

​Cool, the more I considered it the worse the rumour became. 

He's a freelance journalist, he gets paid per story.

​When I was little, if I told a fib, my granny would say 'stop telling stories'.

Nixon, take note.

Archived