Giles Barnes

matty1

Giles Barnes just parked his Lambo across two spaces in the B&Q car park. What a ****

​He bought TWO patio sets though.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen some of his celebrations for Houston and they are identical to the one against united

​I like his 'sitting down having a cup of tea' one.

All the piss taking about Barnes , people forget that when he was Hughes age he was arguably better , and certainly on par with Hughes .

​He was crucial in our promotion as well, something noone at the club right now has managed for us. 

Again, I don't want him back, but he has got some talent. 

All the piss taking about Barnes , people forget that when he was Hughes age he was arguably better , and certainly on par with Hughes .

​He was outrageously exciting - a real 'bums on seats' player.

Giles Barnes just parked his Lambo across two spaces in the B&Q car park. What a ****

Yeah? I heard it was a Cadillac with small children under each mudflap.

And he pushed a pensioner.

Seriously though - is there any proof of concrete interest in him?

I think team spirit is going to be crucial again this year and if reports of his attitude are to be believed I'm a little bit concerned 

Yeah? I heard it was a Cadillac with small children under each mudflap.

And he pushed a pensioner.

Seriously though - is there any proof of concrete interest in him?

I think team spirit is going to be crucial again this year and if reports of his attitude are to be believed I'm a little bit concerned 

This has only come from Eddies favourite journalist I think. I was expecting Steve Nicholson to say it's wide of the mark today

This has only come from Eddies favourite journalist I think. I was expecting Steve Nicholson to say it's wide of the mark today

​I love him, I do.

He makes blooming Mystic Meg look good.

I raise your Dean Holdsworth and I'm going all in with Kevin Poole.

​Sorry JW, Dean Holdsworth is the nuts hand. Narrowly beats a Claude Davis. Ramarena takes the pot.

PistoldPete2

If we are going to re-sign an ex player how about Ben Pringle , a more realistic option than nacho Fernandez and less spicy. 

Archived