Sepp Blatter Resigns

-JW-

Blatters defence of ignorance is bliss will not stand up.

This investigation can be compared to peeling an onion, so far the outer skin has been removed and the first layer of flesh has been exposed, and FIFA is a huge onion...There is a lot of layers to go.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatter has plenty of time to muster support from his African and Asian friends for whoever he wants to take the top job. The corruption will probably die down for a bit, but it won't go away. Qatari money into Africa, Asia and S. America will ensure that Qatar keeps the WC. The first change to happen will be this week, when Blatter's shredder will have to be replaced, as surely his present one has burnt out by now. 

Blatter has plenty of time to muster support from his African and Asian friends for whoever he wants to take the top job. The corruption will probably die down for a bit, but it won't go away. Qatari money into Africa, Asia and S. America will ensure that Qatar keeps the WC. The first change to happen will be this week, when Blatter's shredder will have to be replaced, as surely his present one has burnt out by now. 

​Could be too late , bet the CIA have been busy for a while now .

Stumbled on this today... pretty fascinating if it's real, though I have my doubts about that.

http://chuckblazer.blogspot.com/

And, because I couldn't for the life of me understand how/why Chuck Blazer had any football pedigree to ultimately become head of CONCACAF, I found this: 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/the-rise-and-fall-of-chuck-blazer-the-man-who-built-and-bilk#.keRzVRvLn

Interesting reading.

Could be seen rather more of an out-of-court settlement really. Totally above board.

$5m seems like quite a small amount really, in the world of football. 

And apparently it wasn't a settlement, it was a loan with conditions of repayment. 

By the letter of the law, it might be a legit settlement. But it all seems so shady, it's dodgy as ****. 

Warner has turned super grass , heads will roll for sure now .

​He knows his onions.

Or rather, he doesn't.

Could be seen rather more of an out-of-court settlement really. Totally above board.

​Apart from the fact that FIFA logged it as 'loan of money to build a stadium'.

Do you know which European countries supported Blatter? I know Russia did. Think also Spain.... 

​It's difficult to know since the ballot is secret because we wouldn't want our representatives to be held accountable would we?

Rumour has it that Spain and France voted for Blatter because their sugar daddy, Qatar, told them to. Russia, and it's lapdogs Belarus and Moldova, voted for Blatter. The -stans and the caucases will have voted for Blatter. Turkey, Cyprus and Finland were also mentioned by one official as voting for Blatter.

It's still above board legally. Morally though, it's obvious to all what was going on.

​imagine it was England rather than Ireland and we had accepted a 'pay off' rather than go for the chance to play in the World Cup, the FA would have to go into hiding.

TBH I thought that whole bit about going to court over a mistake was nonsense in any case

​imagine it was England rather than Ireland and we had accepted a 'pay off' rather than go for the chance to play in the World Cup, the FA would have to go into hiding.

TBH I thought that whole bit about going to court over a mistake was nonsense in any case

​Well yeah, I'm not defending it at all.

Archived