Sepp Blatter Resigns

-JW-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw that coming.

World football has lost a man of great integrity - one who would never put his own personal interests before the good of the game.

:lol:

This is the rat leaving the sinking ship, with no one to plug the hole in the dyke it will soon come flooding through.

Plenty of pun ammo in that line....

​Not me.

I wouldn't pluck low-hanging fruits - lesby fair.

Who will take the job?

Its got to be someone with experience of global sporting organisation, pure as the driven snow, with no record of personal enrichment through his position.

Come in Bernie Eccleston, FIFA need you!

Who will take the job?

Its got to be someone with experience of global sporting organisation, pure as the driven snow, with no record of personal enrichment through his position.

Come in Bernie Eccleston, FIFA need you!

It's a vote. But I would give it to the Jordanian guy. Isn't he supposed to have less dirt than the others. 

​Has he got a democratic background? The last thing FIFA needs is to exchange one autocrat for another.

Jordan still has an elected prime minister and a king. The guy in Fifa in a prince. They have the same system as it's song that it was a British, and still is, a protectorate. 

Jordan still has an elected prime minister and a king. The guy in Fifa in a prince. They have the same system as it's song that it was a British, and still is, a protectorate. 

​Big tits too.

Archived