SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Now we have a premier league attack (even better if Ince comes), near enough premier league quality midfield, now just need to get 1/2 premier league defenders and we will be favourites for the title (Shackell and Lowton in mind) 

I think we were joint second favourites with burnley. But they've just sold two of their best players and we are after a third. I hope we have some more transfer business to do. A CDM would be good too. 

He'll be a 6/10. Was nothing special at all for a Villa side that's has been fighting relegation for three years.

And Bent couldn't even make the Villa squad -means very little if for whatever reason the manager doesn't fancy you

Welcome to the IPro, Andreas. I asked him what was the difference between a buffalo and a bison and he said that you cannot wash yer hands in a buffalo, mate. Do for me. More chance of getting Shackell and the likes of Ince. now we have Andreas. We have considerable momentum for further signings. Paul Clement must now think that it is easy to sign players for Derby...ps Is it possible to yodel with a brummie accent? I think Andreas could. I am delighted by this signing.Happy days.

Can someone explain the transfer window for me? It doesn't open until July 1st so how come we've made this signing?

can technically sign whenever you want, doesn't mean the player moves til then... But, window is open as far as I know. 

I suggested him as a possible signing to link up with Martin a while ago. This was before Bent was here, and I suggested he would be a great option if we had got promoted to partner Bent. I've tried to find the post but had no luck, but basically I'm happy!

Pity you are not a transfer saga archivist rather than an enthusiast because nobody believes you Kernow.

Andreas Weimann in TV matches always looked fast and dangerous to me. He is strong and should be very difficult to knock off the ball. Martin, Bent and Weimann look very strong to me. Physical presence sometimes makes the difference. He should not take long to settle in, he has lived in the midlands for years. Clement knows what he wants and Andreas fits the bill. i am struggling to imagine how the team will be set up but it may be a bit more like Watford than before. Powerful players up front and lots of energy to dominate games. Add some tough, no nonesense centre backs and the team has a new look

Archived