SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIX: ANDREAS WEIMANN JOINS DERBY COUNTY

via SKY SPORT AUSTRIA

Now it's fixed. According to our information is Andreas Weimann still atDerby County presented. He signed a 4-year contract. Weimann came at Villa last barely inserts. The transfer fee will be around 2.5 million pounds (3.5 million euros). This season Weimann denied a total of 36 games forAston Villa , scoring four goals. Derby County has to ascend the clear goal.

Well, that failed.

You'll have to highlight to read it. Whatever happened to the remove formatting button? 

Sky Sports Austria - Now it's fixed. According to our information is Andreas Weimann still atDerby County presented. He signed a 4-year contract. Weimann came at Villa last barely inserts. The transfer fee will be around 2.5 million pounds (3.5 million euros). This season Weimann denied a total of 36 games forAston Villa , scoring four goals. Derby County has to ascend the clear goal.

A bit of fun to convert Austrian English into English

Looking like it's done and dusted. I'm pretty happy with all our signings so far and in almost every summer I can ever remember, would be happy if that was the last one but the exciting thing about being a Rams fan at the moment is there's more round the corner.

Sky Sports Austria - Now it's fixed. According to our information is Andreas Weimann still atDerby County presented. He signed a 4-year contract. Weimann came at Villa last barely inserts. The transfer fee will be around 2.5 million pounds (3.5 million euros). This season Weimann denied a total of 36 games forAston Villa , scoring four goals. Derby County has to ascend the clear goal.

A bit of fun to convert Austrian English into English

Something something annex the Sudetenland

via SKY SPORT AUSTRIA

Now it's fixed. According to our information is Andreas Weimann still atDerby County presented. He signed a 4-year contract. Weimann came at Villa last barely inserts. The transfer fee will be around 2.5 million pounds (3.5 million euros). This season Weimann denied a total of 36 games forAston Villa , scoring four goals. Derby County has to ascend the clear goal.

Well, that failed.

You'll have to highlight to read it. Whatever happened to the remove formatting button? 

via SKY SPORT AUSTRIA

Now it's fixed. According to our information is Andreas Weimann still at Derby County presented. He signed a 4-year contract. Weimann came at Villa last barely inserts. The transfer fee will be around 2.5 million pounds (3.5 million euros). This season Weimann denied a total of 36 games for Aston Villa , scoring four goals. Derby County has to ascend the clear goal.

CRTL+SHIFT+V to paste with no formatting

It's a bit strange. Everything suggests we're going for two up front or selling Martin. I really hope we aren't selling Martin.

Why? Clement doesn't want a repeat of last season and I'm guessing that Weimann will play on the wing or as an inverted forward

I'm pretty confident that Martin is staying. Every club Clement has assisted at the team has had a big technical forward forward to link with the midfield. At real he had Benzema, at PSG he had Ibra, at Chelsea he had Drogba. Martin isn't going anywhere

Archived