• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nathan Doyle at Luton Town

Ian Evatt at Chesterfield

Frankie Fielding at Brizzle City

Danny Graham at Sunderland

Andrew Davies at Bradford

Pablo Mills at Bury (not sure if he still there?)

Dean Leacock at Crawley (I think)

Jon Stead at Bradford

Kalifa Cisse at Bangkok United

Hossam Ghaly at Al Ahly SC.

​you could've posted them individually and got your post and like count up! Save some players for others!

Kristoffer Weckström (remember him?, played for u-21) physical coach in MIFK, Finnish Premier league. Got some serious injuries and stopped playing in mid twenties.

​when he was in the academy, roughly same time as Gary Twigg (where is he now?) the club used to pay my ex and her mum to provide bed, breakfast and evening meal for the academy players. I played a few games of pool with Twigg in my dad's old boozer. I once went for tea there and Weckstrom stole my can of coke out of the fridge! Grrrr

Players going to the US have it alright don't they? Jordan Stewart in California, Giles Barnes living it up in Houston right on the Gulf of Mexico.

I wouldn't particularly enjoy playing for one of the New York teams or being stuck at Kansas City, but there are some cities out there with MLS teams which would provide a pretty awesome lifestyle.

Giles Barnes' house is beautiful.

Is Barnes a good player? 

Where's AR?

​Their fans seem to really rate Barnes. He plays pretty much every game and has been captain on occasion, so I guess the coach is happy with him too.

He won players' player of the year in his first full season and was named MVP last season.

​Couple Scandinavian seasons ago yes. Went to Denmark and from there to back Sweden. Not even playing at the highest level anymore.

Playing 200 metres from our house in Hasselby for Brommapojkan in Sweden's Superetten ( Div 2). My son is playing for the junior BP team. Stoor has not made a first team appearance this season. Can't quite believe he was capped by Sweden umpteen times. 

Archived