Who is Mel Morris?

Rev

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is meaningless bowlocks.

lock it.​

It was meant to be, but now curtains has stomped all over it with his size 12s, I'm detecting a touch of the Oyston's, latest odds has Curtains at 2/1 on, bookies are never wrong!

Is every DCFC forum in meltdown or is it just us, I can't understand a single post on here at the min, my head hurts.

Mad as a bag of frogs.

I really want Mac to stay :-(

​i take the mad approach in dealing with sudden chaos and uncertainty, so personally i appreciate seeing it in others as well and i much prefer it to lashing out at each other.  i want Mac to stay too, i can't find a single humorous picture of Clement for my avatar.

​i take the mad approach in dealing with sudden chaos and uncertainty, so personally i appreciate seeing it in others as well and i much prefer it to lashing out at each other.  i want Mac to stay too, i can't find a single humorous picture of Clement for my avatar.

I can honestly say id never even heard of him until this week! And off the top of my head (without googling etc) I don't even know what his first name is, doh

I can honestly say id never even heard of him until this week! And off the top of my head (without googling etc) I don't even know what his first name is, doh

​It's Paul and this is your first warning.  Frigging pic won't post,, totally ruined my rhythm, oh well just click it

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2.20954185-300x160.jpg

Never heard of him before either as all i care about in the football world is DCFC.

Guess i'm on the list now too 

​It's Paul and this is your first warning.  Frigging pic won't post,, totally ruined my rhythm, oh well just click it

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2.20954185-300x160.jpg

Never heard of him before either as all i care about in the football world is DCFC.

Guess i'm on the list now too 

You linked to a pic of a semi-cool looking bloke in Madrid garb, but it wasn't Zidane, happy to introduce you in the betting at 50's, seem fair?

Archived